ROM Hack Any way to recover games from a lost nand?

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I recently dug out my 3ds from the closet and realized I hadn't touched it since a9lh. Everything was out of date and most the homebrew apps outdated. So I switched from a9lh to b9s and got everything up to speed. The problem is for some reason the nand reencrypted the Nintendo 3ds directory. So now my 50 some gigs of 3ds games are inaccessible. Is there any way to dump these or recover them?

WeedZ

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
For anyone that comes across this and has the same issue, I've figured it out. There is a script in godmode9 that allows you to swap out Nintendo 3ds folders. It requires unlocking the nandsd so I'm not sure how safe it is. But I was able to import my old nintendo 3ds folder and all the software that was on it.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For anyone that comes across this and has the same issue, I've figured it out. There is a script in godmode9 that allows you to swap out Nintendo 3ds folders. It requires unlocking the nandsd so I'm not sure how safe it is. But I was able to import my old nintendo 3ds folder and all the software that was on it.
That 3ds folder swap from what I know is made by Robz at https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-3dsbank-nintendo-3ds-folder-selector.516996/ for how it works.

WeedZ

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.