LordWill072284

OP
Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Guys, you look around the gbatemp site and i cannot for the life of me find a place to put this so i'm gonna put it here. if it's at all anyway bad to this, please take it off.

Was just wondering, i go to other websites and there offering ways to get invites on different torrent sites, so they can trade and then get different invites towards other torrent sites. i was noticing that alot of wii games are coming from 2 particular websites including revolutiontt and blackcat-games.

With that i was wondering if anyone would like to trade anything? or invites for these websites, i tried to ask ppl on the other websites but i'd figure if i could get a pm from anyone here, i can try to offer anything i have for one particularly revolutiontt, just to have the ability to get to these websites. As said if this is at all breaking the policy of gbatemp, please remove it. i just wanted to ask the fellas here to help a guy out
wink.gif

Thanks to all that show interest, appreciate it greatly!!

_Mazza_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am also trying to get into revolutiontt but I think it is against GBAtemp rules to talk about it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la