Any Way To Get A Revolutiontt Account

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by LordWill072284, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2007
  1. LordWill072284
    OP

Member LordWill072284 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hey Guys, you look around the gbatemp site and i cannot for the life of me find a place to put this so i'm gonna put it here. if it's at all anyway bad to this, please take it off.

Was just wondering, i go to other websites and there offering ways to get invites on different torrent sites, so they can trade and then get different invites towards other torrent sites. i was noticing that alot of wii games are coming from 2 particular websites including revolutiontt and blackcat-games.

With that i was wondering if anyone would like to trade anything? or invites for these websites, i tried to ask ppl on the other websites but i'd figure if i could get a pm from anyone here, i can try to offer anything i have for one particularly revolutiontt, just to have the ability to get to these websites. As said if this is at all breaking the policy of gbatemp, please remove it. i just wanted to ask the fellas here to help a guy out [​IMG].

Thanks to all that show interest, appreciate it greatly!!

2. _Mazza_

Member _Mazza_ GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I am also trying to get into revolutiontt but I think it is against GBAtemp rules to talk about it here.

3. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

you cant ask for such things here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.