Any Way To Get A Revolutiontt Account

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by LordWill072284, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordWill072284
    OP

LordWill072284 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 29, 2006
    Canada
    Nova Scotia
    Hey Guys, you look around the gbatemp site and i cannot for the life of me find a place to put this so i'm gonna put it here. if it's at all anyway bad to this, please take it off.

Was just wondering, i go to other websites and there offering ways to get invites on different torrent sites, so they can trade and then get different invites towards other torrent sites. i was noticing that alot of wii games are coming from 2 particular websites including revolutiontt and blackcat-games.

With that i was wondering if anyone would like to trade anything? or invites for these websites, i tried to ask ppl on the other websites but i'd figure if i could get a pm from anyone here, i can try to offer anything i have for one particularly revolutiontt, just to have the ability to get to these websites. As said if this is at all breaking the policy of gbatemp, please remove it. i just wanted to ask the fellas here to help a guy out [​IMG].

Thanks to all that show interest, appreciate it greatly!!

2. _Mazza_

_Mazza_ GBAtemp Regular

Jun 25, 2006
    I am also trying to get into revolutiontt but I think it is against GBAtemp rules to talk about it here.

3. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    you cant ask for such things here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice