Modded Wii can no longer connect to the internet error code 101305

YungNip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. First post here. I am at a loss.

I have a homebrewed Wii console. I ended up getting RiiConnect24 installed on it, and it worked great! Everything was fine. Last night I learned about WiiLink. I used the WiiLink patcher to put the files on my SD card, and I followed the tutorial on their website to a T. After that was done, I went to install the WiiLink mail patcher but it would not connect to the internet. Strange.

So I go to the network settings in the Wii settings menu, and my console will NOT connect to the internet anymore. The console itself can connect to my networks, and I can see that it connected to my network when logged into my router and monitoring the traffic on it. But after the connection test I get this:

"There is a problem with the WiiConnect24 service error code 101305"

I have since removed any and all WiiLink files I have installed. Still didn't fix the issue. I even went a step further and completely removed RiiConnect24 services, and restored the IOS's they are installed on.

I still get this error, and it is driving me insane that this Wii will no longer connect to the internet.

If anyone has any idea what may be happening here please reach out to me, whether it is on this post or in my DMs

Thank you for any and all replies to this post.

TheThief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried reinstalling the Riisconnect ISO files? Did you try the couple suggestions for that error from Nintendo's website? They suggest you turn off standby option from the Wii Connect 24 in settings. Then retry to connect.

Another suggestion from the website is changing the MTU value to 576.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto