WiiLink Internet Errors

Mimikyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys, so i installed the Kirby TV channel, WiiRoom and The food channel but when i open for example the Kirby TV channel it gives me this error (code 370400) in English: "can't connect to internet, please check the Wii internet settings."
The wifi connection is there but for some reason only the WiiLink homebrews aren't working... Any solutions?

Thank you °-°

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Guys, so i installed the Kirby TV channel, WiiRoom and The food channel but when i open for example the Kirby TV channel it gives me this error (code 370400) in English: "can't connect to internet, please check the Wii internet settings."
The wifi connection is there but for some reason only the WiiLink homebrews aren't working... Any solutions?

Thank you °-°
Have you followed the tutorial on wii.guide?

Mimikyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but i haven't asked there sth, i was searching for this Error Code but i haven't found sth. Thats why im here now...
Post automatically merged:

My thought was that maybe someone of you would have the same issue and that's why I'm here :/

Last edited by Mimikyu,

Mimikyu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So no one who has the same issue...? That's bad, I try to ask on their FAQ page, thanks anyways

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...