OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My only way at the moment to change the ROMs onto the M3 I have is to use the MiniSD to SD Adapter in my friend's SD slot in his computer. I checked my house and the only SD thing I have is my mom's printer, which as far as I can tell I can't use the Gamemanager with it.

Any tricks I could use so I could though, so I don't have to go out and buy something?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's not what I asked. If I asked for the cheapest place to get something, I would of. I asked if there was a trick so I could use what I already have.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well it depends how your printers SD port works. Since the port is there so you can use the printer standalone without a PC, I doubt you'd be able to use the port as a general card reader for the PC, but heck it might work. Try plugging the card in or reading the printer manual >_>.

And even if it does work, it's gonna be a bit of hassle and might not be all that fast... I really recommend you just buy a card reader lol... they cost hardly anything.

smile.gif

rezen

Trophies
XP
Country
I had a mate who had to use his printer before he bought a reader...

The card reader on the printer should come up in Windows Explorer as a seperate drive...

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
The printer should work fine. If you turn the PC on, it should have several drives listed in My Computer, these are the various slots. I have a printer with a memory card reader and it works fine. Give it a whirl.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's a reason why I'm not buying a simple $8 or so thing. I'm going to try it with the printer first, but if I can't get it then I'll go out and buy the thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Wholesome, welcome