Any man who wish to become girl and willing to give magic a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The proper definition of a furry is a sapient anamorphic humanoid. Werewolf definitely qualify, it's simply not for sexual intercourse. Speaking of which Canadian supreme court just legalize bestial, which is a disgrace to nature. What the f***, Canada?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The proper definition of a furry is a sapient anamorphic humanoid. Werewolf definitely qualify, it's simply not for sexual intercourse. Speaking of which Canadian supreme court just legalize bestial, which is a disgrace to nature. What the f***, Canada?
wtf are you talking about about canadian?

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You cannot just fuck random animals. Huge risk of infection, non-mutual affection, incompatible physiology and that you are taking advantage of a less intelligent species. But Canada just have it legalized. Of course this is pretty old news, but wtf?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just checked out, it's not legal
but it's not illegal either

sexual relation that doesnt involves both penis and vagina isnt illegal but not legal either, it's a loophole
That might be fixed soon i hope

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do need to tell you personally that if you aren't under the age of 10 and have a legitimate interest in this thread, you need to find genuine help. This isn't discriminating or shaming that is the best way I can put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom