• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Anti-White Assault (NYPD Hate Crimes; Kevin Sheehan) [Original Title: NYC victim of ‘anti-white’ crime says suspect accused her of being Trump fan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
That´s not Obama in the picture
Here's a question: Why is Obama the first black president?
Answer: Because race is not genetic.
Obama is mixed-race, namely European+Subsah.African.
He is both black (coll. for "of Subsaharan African descent") and white (coll. for "of European descent).

How does that disprove my point? If his father was Japanese, he would be mixed-race, but a different mix, proving that race is real.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

He is both black (coll. for "of Subsaharan African descent") and white (coll. for "of European descent).

How does that disprove my point? If his father was Japanese, he would be mixed-race, but a different mix, proving that race is real.

They're Anita Blanchard and Martin Nesbitt, close Obama friends who are allegedly Malia's and Sasha's biological parents. Anita claims to have delivered both children.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

When did I say it was?? I asked you why Obama is considered the first black president when he's, as you say, "mixed."
The answer is because nonsense like the "one drop rule," for example (which is undoubtably racist btw) is a purely social phenomenon. There is no specific number of traits that makes someone considered black. If Obama's skin was white despite having black features, he'd be seen as the just another white president.

Race is skin deep. It is not genetic. There's a reason why lighter skinned black people statistically face better treatment in the justice system than darker skinned black people do, despite both being "black" racially. Because it's all made up.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
When did I say it was?? I asked you why Obama is considered the first black president when he's, as you say, "mixed."
The answer is because nonsense like the "one drop rule," for example (which is undoubtably racist btw) is a purely social phenomenon. There is no specific number of traits that makes someone considered black. If Obama's skin was white despite having black features, he'd be seen as the just another white president.

Race is skin deep. It is not genetic. There's a reason why lighter skinned black people statistically face better treatment in the justice system than darker skinned black people do, despite both being "black" racially. Because it's all made up.
What society considers black is a social construct. But there is a scientific answer: Obama is both European ("white") and Subsaharan African ("black"). I disagree, C. Harris is considered black even though her black admixture does not seem to be that high.
Race is not skin deep. If that were the case, Koreans and some European nations would be of the same race. They are not.
If it is all made up: why do Korean women bear Korean-looking babies? And why do they have mixed children if their partners are of a different race? Do you understand basic logic?
If it is skin deep, how can scientists and programs determine the race of human bones?

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you disagree that Korean mothers bear Korean babies, you are a moron.
peepo-giggle-peepo.gif

imagine falling for the race meme LMAO
based romeo echo tango alpha romeo delta

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
They're Anita Blanchard and Martin Nesbitt, close Obama friends who are allegedly Malia's and Sasha's biological parents. Anita claims to have delivered both children.
I'm laughing rn tabzer at your status, how pathetic do you need to be that you use a image of people's reactions as a status.
I mean you do you but man is that sad.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm laughing rn tabzer at your status, how pathetic do you need to be that you use a image of people's reactions as a status.
How is it pathetic or sad? Are you feeling emotional about race existing?

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
How is it pathetic or sad?
how pathetic do you need to be that you use a image of people's reactions as a status.
Edit: if it isn't clear, it has nothing to do with the topic, as I've been quiet this whole thread eating popcorn for the most part.

Last edited by Deleted member 586536,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't think it's pathetic. That's something you are thinking. Why? Are you feeling a certain kind of way?

Maybe you are just feeling left out.

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
I'm just going to let tabzer roll away from the conversation like he normal does (already is avoiding quoting me or at least @ me. So I'm not going to bother to @ him)
But before I go.
1662960291068.png

Very funny. I didn't know gbatemp had a double line system for likes. Definitely not a picture there. Nope.

Look I know that your desperate for approval, but that is truly sad. That you need to pretend or fake that your liked. Must really suck to be you. especially because @KingVamp @Xzi @The Catboy
don't like all your posts.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
The sooner the Western world dies out (or is replaced), the better. Then there will be hardly any race deniers (who ironically call facts and people racist) left.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm just going to let tabzer roll away from the conversation like he normal does (already is avoiding quoting me or at least @ me. So I'm not going to bother to @ him)
But before I go.

I'm not sure if you understand how context works, but I replied directly to you. The fact that I am talking to you is unmistakable. As far as our interactions go, it has always been you that "rolls away" from the conversation because you inevitably realize how futile your positions are and lose the stamina to keep up your contortion act.

Very funny. I didn't know gbatemp had a double line system for likes. Definitely not a picture there. Nope.

Look I know that your desperate for approval, but that is truly sad. That you need to pretend or fake that your liked. Must really suck to be you. especially because @KingVamp @Xzi @The Catboy

Do you sincerely think that I am trying convince people that someone likes what I say? How would that help me gain approval?

I didn't think anybody would honestly be triggered over it, but considering that you brought out "the proof", it appears that not only is it important to you, but that you experienced a sense of betrayal. It's practically a gbatemp cliché. How long were you fooled?

Based on the fact that you have nothing to say that is on topic, it looks like you are trying to find reasons to attack someone because you are tired of feeling like a loser.

Last edited by tabzer,
  • Haha
Reactions: mrdude

Deleted member 586536

Trophies
XP
but I replied directly to you.
You just replied to me just now. You tend to flake off by replying to the thread (rather than quoting someone, or @'ing someone) it's something you do a lot. Since gbatemp generally speaking, prioritizes quotes over replies. And the reply notification generally tends to stop at some point.
As far as our interactions go, it has always been you that "rolls away" from the conversation because you inevitably realize how futile your positions are and lose the stamina to keep up your contortion act.
Yeah no, what really happens is we go circles and circles with your nonsense, until someone manages to grab you and corner you, and then you roll away for a few day, and then comeback for a second serving of
most of the people here disproving you wrong™ the video game.

And then when we decide to ignore you because you'll jump through thousands of hoops and rings, after already proving you wrong, you'll claim that you won since nobody is willing to argue with you. So we then argue. you flake off. and then the cycle repeats.

Debates aren't about wasting pages of space with utter nonsense, something you're exceptionally skilled at.
Do you sincerely think that I am trying convince people that someone likes what I say? How would that help me gain approval?
For what other reason would you put that in your signature?
No seriously. No other member on gbatemp has done that. Previously you would use it for "owning" or quoting some nonsense you thought was good. It doesn't assist in you gaining approval.
Rather, at least logically to me, it assists with your image. As I found it rather funny that the people that are listed in that image, generally speaking, disagree with you on almost every single front (if not, all of them) and are people that are generally speaking, more liked than you are.
I didn't think anybody would honestly be triggered over it, but considering that you brought out "the proof",
I brought out "the proof" incase you decided to quickly remove it. I can make claims on the internet, but if I don't prove that it happened, on a signature that you can easily change, then I'd look like a complete moron. You could walk up, pretend that you never did it in the first place.
but that you experienced a sense of betrayal.
That's a massive stretch if I've ever seen one. I found it both funny and sad that you did it. Betrayal is exclusive to trust. Which if it isn't obvious, I don't trust you. Otherwise I wouldn't bother taking a picture proving that this was something you did.

It's practically a gbatemp cliché
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Based on the fact that you have nothing to say that is on topic, it looks like you are trying to find reasons to attack someone because you are tired of feeling like a loser.
too bad your statement doesn't make sense, since I already established why I brought it up.

Edit: if it isn't clear, it has nothing to do with the topic, as I've been quiet this whole thread eating popcorn for the most part.
Tabzer's failing reading comprehension. Further more, it's not really an attack if it's a statement of fact. It is a fact that you are using an image of people's reactions, something that I highly doubt is "gbatemp cliché" as while this is account is fresh-ish. My age around the forms isn't.
And there's not a whole lot of ways to look at your current signature. If it was for a joke, must of been out of season then. Especially considering that you used your signature in the past to "own" or poke fun at users.

if you want to continue this discussion, dm me. since this is vastly off topic.

Last edited by Deleted member 586536,

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Mother and father white: white baby
Mother and father black: black baby
One parent black, one white: Obama-like
Obama-like and one black parent: like Obama´s children
Obama-like and one white parent: A white-appearing guy or gal with curly hair talking about marginalization all day long

There you go. It is genetic.

Now back to my challenge. You can´t meet it so you call me a champ ironically. How about being a man and admitting that you can´t find a city, country or continent in/on which East Asian communities do worse in school than Subsaharan African or have lower IQ. If it is a rule that applies everywhere (including in Africa itself as China is to soft-"colonize" it), the explanation can logically not be only environmental (as you have claimed).
I normally don't comment seriously on Politcs anymore I stopped caring long ago. I use to be more active in it. But IQ is a topic I know alot about.

There is a study called the Eyferth Study, a study of the kids of African American service men in Germany and they had the same IQ as their classmates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study

Basically post World War 2 African Americans had kids with German Women. The IQ test compares Half Black (racially mixed) Germans and White Germans and they both had similar IQ scores.

This study shows that IQ has great environmental influence.

There is also IQ tests administered during World War 1. White Soldiers from Georgia, Arkansas, Kentucky and Mississippi had lower IQ then Black Soldiers from Illinois, Ohio, New York and Pennsylvania. Another indicator that IQ had cultural influence and not racial in origin.

Otto Klineberg, Race Differences, NY: Harper and Brothers, 1935, pp. 183-184.

Also when you isolate Blacks in bad neighborhoods that had the opportunity to access to better education, they generally perform better then Blacks in the same neighborhood that go to bad public schools.

And when you compare most Blacks that attend Harvard. Most blacks in Harvard are from the West Indies or Africa, usually people with money that are not disadvantaged. Alot less American Blacks in Harvard. Another indicator that native Africans do not have inherently worse IQ and alot has to do wealth and access to education.

Last edited by SG854,

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But before I go.
View attachment 326799

I always get you mixed up with Noctosphere for some reason

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You just replied to me just now. You tend to flake off by replying to the thread (rather than quoting someone, or @'ing someone) it's something you do a lot. Since gbatemp generally speaking, prioritizes quotes over replies. And the reply notification generally tends to stop at some point.

You are crying over me not tailoring a response to your approval. My method is easy to understand. If I respond directly after you say something, you get the alert I said something. You can read what I say and follow that it is a response. You are being intellectually lazy and acting entitled. You talk about wasting space but you want me to engage in active redundancy. Your whole post reads like you want to "eat cake and have it".

Yeah no, what really happens is we go circles and circles with your nonsense, until someone manages to grab you and corner you, and then you roll away for a few day, and then comeback for a second serving of
most of the people here disproving you wrong™ the video game.

And then when we decide to ignore you because you'll jump through thousands of hoops and rings, after already proving you wrong, you'll claim that you won since nobody is willing to argue with you. So we then argue. you flake off. and then the cycle repeats.

Debates aren't about wasting pages of space with utter nonsense, something you're exceptionally skilled at.

This has never happened between me and you. When people like your comments, it's not because you offer substance in your words. It is because it is a participation trophy, "A for effort", despite how cringe your words are or how illiterate you are. Some people here have not only acknowledged that lies are ok as long as it is supportive of their political endeavors, but expressed desire to engage in such tactics. These are not facts-first oriented people. It makes their "approval" cliché.

Betrayal is exclusive to trust. Which if it isn't obvious, I don't trust you.

And you shouldn't. There is no reason to trust me. The betrayal of trust happened when you tried interpreting my intention and then saw contradiction in it. I didn't make that contradiction. You did that, but you still acted on it. You are still fooling yourself if you think that I would try to hide my actions because "you found me out". I thought it was obvious enough and not newsworthy.

it's not really an attack if it's a statement of fact

Your interpretation is not a statement of fact. It's a reflection of your own insecurity--especially considering that there are other, more likely, reasons as to why I would do such a thing.

too bad your statement doesn't make sense, since I already established why I brought it up.

My statement makes complete sense. You swung and missed with your attempt to be pretentious about something because you thought it was low-hanging fruit you could grasp in lieu of saying something insightful on topic. If you don't want to talk about this in public, then apologize and flake off. DM me and I'll rightly tell you to fuck off--my sig is serving its purpose. ;)

Race exists. Objectively more so than gender. Whiny brats are largely unimportant.

Last edited by tabzer,

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
See, people? Black people CAN be racist against white people - just like how women can be sexist against men.
It's not 100% "whites bad" or "men evil"; far from it, it's just that the flip side is rarely popularised since it goes against the conventional narrative, which is itself racist against whites and sexist against men.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sooner the Western world dies out (or is replaced), the better. Then there will be hardly any race deniers (who ironically call facts and people racist) left.
Boy do I have some bad news for you on that one, racist. These ideas of race will die with it and you'll have to be told a new trait by your masters to be mad at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: my eyes already feel tired