Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Windows 10 > Windows 8/8.1

*grabs popcorn* *hides under the desk*
*grabs popcorns too* *hides into the desk too*

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Windows will do the job. Ubuntu or Fedora will be good but it won't give you 3ds hacking powers. There isn't a distro built just for 3ds hacking
i know that.

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. There are an estimated 85,154,363 users using Linux. Usually it's because people that use Linux have an idea of what there doing and thats why they downloaded the OS in the first place

2. Kernels is what make an OS run without it you wouldn't have your precious windows or any OS for that matter

3. I doubt your even 20 and if so thats a lie

4. I doubt you knew what you were doing.

1. "At this moment, there are 577,595 users and 161,870 machines registered." -Linux Counter

2. I still could careless about seeing the Kernals

3. Im more then Likely older then you are, considering I see more people on here younger then I am compared to those who aren't. I started learning as a kid on Microsoft Dos

4. And if its really that hard to drag and drop a file from one folder to another ubuntu is doing something wrong.

Last edited by DHall243,

DHall243

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was built for no use
How many PC's did you own or purchase with ME? Im not arguing with the fact that it was horrible, but it also wasn't a pushed release to the general population. It was an updated Version of 98, it was released after Win 2000. It was a gap filler between 98 and XP, which was being written at the time.

Last edited by DHall243,

DHall243

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None... I already stated that in a previous post, I'm going from what people said. Around 95% say it was shit.
Like I said, Windows ME was never meant to be released to the General Population, Windows 2000 was built on Microsoft NT and released before ME, NT is still to date the written code we use. ME was a last chance Win 9x OS. The reason we ever owned ME was because that was what all of our programs for the families companies ran stable on.

Reactions: Touko White

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i use windows brah
Fite me

1. "At this moment, there are 577,595 users and 161,870 machines registered." -Linux Counter

2. I still could careless about seeing the Kernals

3. Im more then Likely older then you are, considering I see more people on here younger then I am compared to those who aren't. I started learning as a kid on Microsoft Dos

4. And if its really that hard to drag and drop a file from one folder to another ubuntu is doing something wrong.

1. Read a bit more

2. Still important

3. That would be surprising

4. Are you brain dead? Or is your computer a potato?

Like I said, Windows ME was never meant to be released to the General Population, Windows 2000 was built on Microsoft NT and released before ME, NT is still to date the written code we use. ME was a last chance Win 9x OS. The reason we ever owned ME was because that was what all of our programs for the families companies ran stable on.
Kinda funny how Windows uses a NTLM as its hash . Pretty crappy hash also. Cracked a windows computer in less than hour with an NTLM rainbow table. Pretty easy to crack and break into a windows computer.

If it werent from Win 95 you would've never had the UI you have now, Windows ME was built for professional use,
That UI still sucks.

Reactions: Touko White

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.