groggy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i bought a second hand wii u that has been soft modded to play games from a sd card but i found out you cant play these games online so i bought call of duty from cex but at first the disc would not even insert into the drive it , was almost as though there wasnt enough strength to drag the disc in! but , eventually after a bit of pressure it went in but says invalid disc.

do i need a new drive?
is it simple to change?
should i get my money back? it was £100 and the guy said i could have money back . he also said he had never even played a disc on it as he had all games downloaded.
im worried if i return it i wont be able to mod another wii myself ......
cheers for reading

D

Deleted-379826

It's less of molding and more of literally entering a URL. Anyway there's some slightly more advanced things and you can install these games to your home menu with online Play! ^_^

Reactions: groggy

groggy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's less of molding and more of literally entering a URL. Anyway there's some slightly more advanced things and you can install these games to your home menu with online Play! ^_^
hmmmm interesting....i only had this wii u a couple of days so im trying to learn. any links you could send me please? and do you think i should keep it?
cheers

Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

hmmmm interesting....i only had this wii u a couple of days so im trying to learn. any links you could send me please? and do you think i should keep it?
cheers
If you have a ton of storage (sd card or usb) why not keep it! I know by browsing the Temp in the Wii.U section you can find some important links! I'll edit the post if I find some.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is definitely something to look at: http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-usb-loading-install-wiiu-games-to-usb-or-internal-memory.445514/ ! It'll pretty much give ya the method and info. I recommend waiting for a bit though because it's still buggy and in development.

Reactions: groggy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: