Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.1 "OMEGA" PUBLIC RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Tboy

Trophies
XP
Country
1st line right side gives me a hash? (feeling very stupid at mo :))

cardtype.jpg

Reactions: jahad

Wimbeldim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Alright, at first I'll try to remove the update partition then.

Is there a fast way to verify if the Super trim (removing update partition) worked and is stable? Will it freeze every time when I press the home button for example if it isn't working?

apachehavok

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Folks. Just dont remove the update data. Some games work some dont blah blah blah. Just trim the CCI on card1 games. I have tested 77 roms on my 64gb card and ALL work perfectly.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I sent the email, now I'll go to sleep, it's late.... they will probably have replied by the next time I'll be able to check.

they haven't replied yet T_T
anyone else is getting an error when updating the card? I get error 00000019.

edit: I just noticed that sometimes the diagnostic test fails the sd card check step. I'll try reformatting it... aughhh it will take HOURS to complete..........

D

Deleted User

hm,
strange... Everytime I try to dump my own 3ds game I get tons of error messages. On the private Beta there was not a single error. Am I the only one with that strange error? (or am I the only person on this forum that uses gateway for backups?...)

edit: because of my bad feeling i switched back to the beta... and look what i saw? Gateway 2.1 kills the SD Card Files when backuping a rom from real cartridge! it simply destroys the files and places some sort of placeholders. it simply cant really backup real cards... what a shame... the beta 2.0 can backup the cards!

Hope in the next update they'll fix it :o

Wimbeldim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have two games which can't be CCI trimmed, both are original backups of my own cartridges.

Paper Mario EUR: Media Size = 1GB, CCI Data Size = 567MB
Bravely Default EUR: Media Size = 4GB, CCI Data Size = 3346MB

Both were not trimmed before.

For other roms, if I trim CCI, they get the CCI Data Size as real size for the rom. Paper Mario and Bravely are not trimmable with 3DSExplorer 1.5.3.0. Can someone confirm this?

kieran-123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nds-patcher.webs.com
XP
Country
they haven't replied yet T_T
anyone else is getting an error when updating the card? I get error 00000019.

edit: I just noticed that sometimes the diagnostic test fails the sd card check step. I'll try reformatting it... aughhh it will take HOURS to complete..........
Yeah there's a few of us having this issue, hopefully gateway can fix this issue with an update rather than forcing us to buy new carts..
And I hope it doesn't take too long as I've waited so long for this update yet I still can't use it! :/

Wimbeldim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have two games which can't be CCI trimmed, both are original backups of my own cartridges.

For other roms, if I trim CCI, they get the CCI Data Size as real size for the rom. Paper Mario and Bravely are not trimmable with 3DSExplorer 1.5.3.0. Can someone confirm this?

I checked it further, both untrimmable roms have the Status: "Malformed", other roms have: full size, trimmed.
I'm sure my own backups aren't broken and they're playable. Are they just really untrimmable?

apachehavok

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola

I trimmed the US version of paper mario just fine. Runs great.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so we don't have to use "Home+X" with pokemon XY and AC NL? (I ask even though I'm not gonna play ACNL and I have retail X, lol)

Midnight Tboy

Trophies
XP
Country
.........Will someone chime in here........i can't stop laughing...........hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hey it wasn't my fault lol....I was using the app in the link given....which doesn't have that feature as you'll see in the screenshot on the following page. I've since found the different version :)

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
argh I used the slow format and now the sd test of the diagnostic always fails! WHYYYYY

edit: uh, it was successful once. does this happen to you guys too? I'm using exfat with 32KB allocation thingy, 32GB class 10 SDHC, kingston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la