ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

nandu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are tranding new Villagers possible? Somewhere tell me its not possible. Its that right?
Haven't tested myself but the returning villagers (Vivian, Julia etc.) can be adopted by others, but the Sanrio and special villagers (such as W.Link) apparently can not be adopted by others (so basically you must have the amiibos if you can't use the editor).

Last edited by nandu,

Kayxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

I recently updated my ds to Luma3ds and I updated ACNL to the latest update.

I'm trying to create a save and when I go into savemanager to dump the save : save manager > animal crossing > then when I select animal crossing cart it freezes trying to get into dump/inject.

Anyone know what the problem would be? I use save manager with smh I believe?

Do I have to delete the savemanager folder that was already on my sd card prior to update? I already deleted the old garden.dat save along with the other items in savemanager folder.

Please let me know your thoughts.

painchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@marc_max posting these here in case other people are working on the list as well, Im tired right now but I'll try to do the rest tomorrow (unless somebody else steps in and finishes it before I get the chance to do it myself)

0x2002 - Reese
0x2003 - Cyrus
0x2004 - Tom Nook
0x2005 - Lottie
0x2006 - Mabel
0x2008 - Kicks
0x2009 - Resetti
0x200a - Celeste? (the rv was locked but its her rv design and wisp has taken over her shop)
0x200b - Blathers
0x200c - Rover
0x200d - Timmy (and Tommy? Only Timmy showed up for me)

0x200e - Kapp'n
0x200f - red RV with blue 1 on side, shows up as Wisp in my game, maybe Digby?
0x2010 - Isabelle

JoejoeJoe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a small bug, i cant change villagers in the editor. When ever i click on the pencil next to the villager's name it wont give me the options to choose my desired villager. I don't know if its the editor or me. Just wanted you to check it out if you have time.

Reactions: JJarmon

CodyMKW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Callie and Marie's shirt on my wall editor shows as ? so heres id for them

Marie shirt = 36b2
Callie shirt = 36b1

derteufel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@marc_max

I have to study for some exams, but I hope these help:

0x200e - Kapp’n
0x200f - Villager (shows up wisp because Villager is too “powerful” to visit)
---- if you select any of these you won't be able to use the “caravan” section until you advance to the next day ----
0x2010 - Isabelle (again? I haven't checked the other Isabelle)
0x2011 - Sahara
0x2012 - no rv showed up for me (can anyone confirm?)
0x2013 - no rv showed up for me (can anyone confirm?)
0x2014 - no rv showed up for me (can anyone confirm?)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

0x200e - Kapp'n
0x200f - red RV with blue 1 on side, shows up as Wisp in my game, maybe Digby?
0x2010 - Isabelle

Oops. I really should have checked this thread before continuing with the list. I guess it doesn't hurt that I double checked. The 0x200f is the Villager though. Wisp shows up inside because in this game you're the Villager.

The next two don't seem to have any data. There's no RV.

Apparently if you scan the Villager amiibo, you'll get the Wisp RV.

So you didn't get an RV for 0x2011? Sahara showed up for 0x2011 for me. But 0x2012, 0x2013, and 0x2014 had no data for me. I wonder if the "no rv" thing only happens sometimes? I tried the no rv ones a couple of times in and noticed no changes.

Reactions: marc_max

ParfaitDream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to fix the missing target title error I saw some people with the same problem but never saw how they fixed it. I have the game cartridge inserted as well.

Kippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have NO idea if someone said this before but you cannot put bushes or trees next to pwps or houses. But you can still place them next to cliffs and in water.

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a small bug, i cant change villagers in the editor. When ever i click on the pencil next to the villager's name it wont give me the options to choose my desired villager. I don't know if its the editor or me. Just wanted you to check it out if you have time.

Same thing is happening to me, but I'm using the old garden file. Anyone else?

Reactions: JoejoeJoe

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having trouble w/placing items? For me, the editor's response time is very slow.
Ex: I'd click to place a flower on a certain tile and I'd have to constantly click to get the flower to place.
Also, when I try to click and drag my mouse to place like a line of bushes/flowers/etc, the editor doesn't even place anything.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Makes sense. All these special characters are for amiibo figurines. There are two Isabelle's (winter and summer).
Anyway, this means all amiibo figurines are covered now, thank you :-)

Now I must find where the other caravan is stored.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same thing is happening to me, but I'm using the old garden file. Anyone else?
Fixed, thank you!

Does anyone know how to fix the missing target title error I saw some people with the same problem but never saw how they fixed it. I have the game cartridge inserted as well.
Just use the normal save_manager, and choose AC:NL manually.

I've added this to the FAQ, since it seems it's a very common error for some reason.

Is anyone else having trouble w/placing items? For me, the editor's response time is very slow.
Ex: I'd click to place a flower on a certain tile and I'd have to constantly click to get the flower to place.
Also, when I try to click and drag my mouse to place like a line of bushes/flowers/etc, the editor doesn't even place anything.
Which OS+web browser are you using

sleepless_nights

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I remember reading somewhere that some hackers who got the Welcome Amiibo update experienced limited functionality in their games - things like not being able to have Nook appraise your town, and some issues with MEOW coupons and amiibo usage. I can't remember where I originally read this so I'm having trouble investigating further. I was just wondering if 1) this is true and 2) if it is true, what kind of hacking triggers it? I'm a little nervous to update my games if there's a chance of this actually happening :C

Last edited by sleepless_nights,

derteufel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I remember reading somewhere that some hackers who got the Welcome Amiibo update experienced limited functionality in their games - things like not being able to have Nook appraise your town, and some issues with MEOW coupons and amiibo usage. I can't remember where I originally read this so I'm having trouble investigating further. I was just wondering if 1) this is true and 2) if it is true, what kind of hacking triggers it?

Haven't had any of those issues myself. But I do know that Tom Nook doesn't always appraise your town (he only does it if your town tree is large enough for you to sit on it) Been able to use MEOW coupons no problem and all of my amiibos scan/work as they should.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: