ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

D

Deleted-367256

Is anyone else having trouble w/placing items? For me, the editor's response time is very slow.
Ex: I'd click to place a flower on a certain tile and I'd have to constantly click to get the flower to place.
Also, when I try to click and drag my mouse to place like a line of bushes/flowers/etc, the editor doesn't even place anything.

Which OS+web browser are you using

I have the same problem on Chromium macOS El Capitan. I think the "hitboxes" are off. If I click on the very top of the tile it gets the action done as it should be, but if I click more in the center or bottom of the tile it doesn't register.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Makes sense. All these special characters are for amiibo figurines. There are two Isabelle's (winter and summer).
Anyway, this means all amiibo figurines are covered now, thank you :-)

Now I must find where the other caravan is stored.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fixed, thank you!

Just use the normal save_manager, and choose AC:NL manually.

I've added this to the FAQ, since it seems it's a very common error for some reason.

Which OS+web browser are you using
I'm using Google Chrome and a Windows laptop w/ Windows 7 Professional.

krgraham

Trophies
XP
Country
hi, is anyone else having issues with the SE which makes the tulip topiary disappear on the editor building list? :) i've tried with different save files, different cartridges etc, and i've even changed other PWP to tulip topiaries and they just disappear from the list as soon as i do it!

Reactions: marc_max

derteufel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, is anyone else having issues with the SE which makes the tulip topiary disappear on the editor building list? :) i've tried with different save files, different cartridges etc, and i've even changed other PWP to tulip topiaries and they just disappear from the list as soon as i do it!

I'm having the same issue! I was going to report it a few days ago but I forgot to post here about it.

Reactions: marc_max

lunaesolis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This must be a dumb question since no one else is asking, but what is the 'storage room' for? is that just the dressers, or is it a separate thing to access in the game?

Tsezerai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Marc! I'm a user of your ACNL editor. First of all, thanks for your job with the editor, it's a wonderful tool
Fine, I have some sugestions. I think that it will be fantastic that we will complete furniture catalog, as we can with bugs, fish...
Other suggestion is on the money tool. I think that it will be better if we could choose the amount of bells that we want. Because now if we want bells, only can have the maximum bells.
Thanks! Bye~

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country

pattyjo33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !
When I try to use "AC NL save manager" I get "missing target title"
You say to use "the normal save_manager and browse using the d-pad through your games until you find AC:NL"
I don't understand : what is "the normal save_manager" ?
Thanks !

EDIT
I found "save manager"
BUT i still have a bug : when I select an "welcome to amiibo" item and change for another one, that's the first one who is still select
No problem with the olds items :(
Can you help me ?

Last edited by pattyjo33,

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think you'll ever add a house exterior modifier? I used to use hex editing for that, but of course the offsets are different now.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a possible way you can max out the HHA Score? Or is that not possible to do in the game's code with the save editor?
the HHA is calculated daily, so the only way to manipulate it like that is to furnish your house accordingly. Otherwise the score would reset at 6 AM.

Merch

Tutorial God, Apparently.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.olivebowlgraphics.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
the HHA is calculated daily, so the only way to manipulate it like that is to furnish your house accordingly. Otherwise the score would reset at 6 AM.
Makes sense now. I'm guessing because it's a value reset, you technically can't change that value due to it not having the proper requirements to have that said value you desire.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkQ0f5zDhaQ +1