Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What should I look for?
https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/OTP_Registers

Offset 0x8; size 0x10: This is the fall-back keyY used for movable.sed keyY when movable.sed doesn't exist in NAND(the last two words here are used on retail for generating console-unique TWL keydata/etc). This is also used for "LocalFriendCodeSeed", etc.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What if a group of players raise money and buy some refurbished 2ds and trust the bear to some respectful user that will share the LFCS_B only with those involved?

Reactions: Fsm51

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, (and this may have been said before without me seeing it) I've been thinking about this for awhile and Nintendo could've read what's on the SD card or in the NAND and search for certain keywords for common requirements like Luma or homebrew or a9lh and such; Whether this is by latent code in an update or some other means. If this is the case, there may be some kind of workaround so as to spoof these files and prevent it in the future, but time will tell. Just my take on the situation and could totally be wrong.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to try method 3 but I already have Godmode. Will also adding decrypt9 affect anything?
Nope not at all.

Do I have to manually clear the activity log every time that I had played probably bannable software or can I deactivate the log using Cthulhu? I did not find anything inside Cthulhu for the second part of my question. Thanks for answers.
No you dont need to clear it.

I thought we were not supposed to share copyrighted content? Why is this post still not deleted?
I guess a mod hasnt seen it yet.

So these are probably going to be some stupid questions;

I have access to another localfriendcodeseed_b file. Since injecting one of these seems to change your hardware ID in some fashion to dodge the ban, doesn't that create a bunch of problems?

Like, what'll happen to my legitimate eshop purchases? What about game saves? Most notably, games that access online modes - I seem to recall pokemon cartridges having some kind of problem if you play online with one 3ds, and then drop that same cartridge into a different system and try to play online again. What about friend codes or whatever? Will mine change? I read the OP, but it kinda seemed like it was written by someone with english as a second language and the answers weren't super clear to me.
lNothing would happen to all that stuff. After injecting the seed your 3ds would act like if it never got banned.

it was already said that method 2 doesnt work with this banwave .the only way to unban is to do method 3 but only when u dont have a minecraft profile pic
Method 2 works. Just not for some people who did things like system formats.

Reactions: hurrz

Ewin

Pika pika!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For those who gave the victory to Nintendo, I offer you, in terms of certification of professional banishment,
this wonderful and powerful theme:
BUnsG7d.png

With his fabulous music...

Reactions: gamemasteru03

stefanoteco

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi there, I have a question about the first method. I have a Friend that never plays online and let me get the localfriend blablabla B. Since I'm having the 002-0102 ban error code will I ever be able to get my NNID back on the console? If decide to remove A9LH from my 3ds will I be able to download all the games I have bought back? I mean, I have a lot of "it'sbettertoplayonline" games in my account such Smash Bros. and MHU4. I did the method 1 and regained online access but I turned back to the ban state of the NAND backup for safety. But I got this doubt about relinking my NNID to the 3ds and regaining eshop access. Thanks in advance :D

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there, I have a question about the first method. I have a Friend that never plays online and let me get the localfriend blablabla B. Since I'm having the 002-0102 ban error code will I ever be able to get my NNID back on the console? If decide to remove A9LH from my 3ds will I be able to download all the games I have bought back? I mean, I have a lot of "it'sbettertoplayonline" games in my account such Smash Bros. and MHU4. I did the method 1 and regained online access but I turned back to the ban state of the NAND backup for safety. But I got this doubt about relinking my NNID to the 3ds and regaining eshop access. Thanks in advance :D

I used method 1 with a public seed and didn't even lose my friend list. My NNID is still in place

jisn064

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
apparently I can't register to that chaos syte ... always shows me this error

foolbothoneypot_sorry_youve_been_detected_as_an_automated_program secret ingredient 4

I'm like "wtf?" xD

GammaLyrae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lNothing would happen to all that stuff. After injecting the seed your 3ds would act like if it never got banned.

Alright, thanks. Yeah it was pretty easy and painless, it's like I never got banned at all.

apparently I can't register to that chaos syte ... always shows me this error

foolbothoneypot_sorry_youve_been_detected_as_an_automated_program secret ingredient 4

I'm like "wtf?" xD

If it helps any, the file you're looking for is on page 11 of that one website, and it's posted in plaintext that anyone, with or without an account, can view.

Last edited by GammaLyrae,

LouAllet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does it matter which model of the 3ds to from where im getting the friend code seed? i mean, i plan to unban my new 3ds xl.. do i need an unbanned new 3ds xl as well? its because i only have an old 3ds here thats unbanned.. thanks..

Sent from my SM-A700YD using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are yall doing?