Hacking Adrenaline v3 Released!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do the PSP CSO go? I had them in the PSPEMU/ISO folder but now they are not found/listed.

refresh the vsh. I'm not sure if adrenaline has this function but tnv did. it should be the select button. cso files r definitely detected. not sure about v3 though if there's a bug or whatever.

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a black screen on the first/only ps1 game I tried to load (X-com). Do we need any other files apart from the games themselves to run ps1 games?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a black screen on the first/only ps1 game I tried to load (X-com). Do we need any other files apart from the games themselves to run ps1 games?

compatibility may be a factor here. were u running the game from usb or memory card? my v2 adrenaline install has incorrect storage space on my pstv, and I think it's due to it not being fully compatible.

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
compatibility may be a factor here. were u running the game from usb or memory card? my v2 adrenaline install has incorrect storage space on my pstv, and I think it's due to it not being fully compatible.
I was running it from memory card on a ps vita. The two other games I have now tried (Knockout Kings & RC) have worked.

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
refresh the vsh. I'm not sure if adrenaline has this function but tnv did. it should be the select button. cso files r definitely detected. not sure about v3 though if there's a bug or whatever.
Crashes if I press the select button.
Also V1.61 has a problem and I have to rebuild database evry now and then when trans fering via USB. Never had that problem prior.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I suppose it is not simply "replace files and go", right?
I mean: we need to replace the .skprx files in tai folder or to re-install the psp base game/demo? Because in the .zip on adrenaline v3 there's only the 3 .skprx files.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it maybe that usbdevice.skprx. did u add that to tai. I know the installation doesn't mention it, but I think that may be people's problems with certain things. it should go in the kernel section - skprx stands for secure kernel plugin basically. the core os of the vita is littered with them.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Lord M , u may need to refresh tai with the added plugin. u can do so in molecular shell. I think it's start there. it should have the option.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to know too
Ps1 games go into the game folder just like official ps1 games do. You need to make sure you use the appropriate title id for the folder so in other words ux0:Pspemu/psp/game/(TITLE ID).Eboot.pbp

This goes for any ps1 game made with ps1 to psp creator.

Hmm so reinstall with bubble installer?
Do not use the easy installer. I guess you CAN use a bubble installer, but don't use the actual adrenaline installer. Just do it manaully

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to go about other means to activate the system since epsp wouldn't work for me, so I used the psn bypatch plugin. it worked, but it got messed up when I used easy installer. that's when I looked at the config.txt. the line for the psn bypass had been removed, so it's obviously generating the config.txt, not modifying it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't need to as I can do it without the easy builder. u don't even need it going from 2 to 3 unless u include usbdevice which is a kernel plugin. add that, refresh with molecular shell, and u shouldn't have all these problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I wonder if they ever announced the rg35sp winner or just keeping it quiet now