Acekard R.P.G. rom problem

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by jaygonx, Apr 28, 2008.

Apr 28, 2008

Acekard R.P.G. rom problem by jaygonx at 12:23 PM (1,010 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. jaygonx
    OP

Newcomer jaygonx Newbie

Australia
    sup yall,

my friend got an acekard rpg and it seems alot of roms have bin fucking up. For example, the world ends with you seems to freeze after the frog part and elite beat agents wont work either :S... there are other games but i dont wanna get into too much depth, i dunno if theres like a program you need to put the roms onto or whether its a firmware problem. i did get the newest firmware for him so now im out of ideas neone experiencing the same shiz?

peace,
    jaygonx

2. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I've heard of that game having freeze issues on other cards. I don't have my RPG yet so I can't test it myself. If you're having the same issue over multiples games, you may be using a cheap SD card. Try moving the problematic games over to the onboard memory. If you're already running from there, I can't troubleshoot at this point in time.

3. Narpa's Swor

Newcomer Narpa's Swor Newbie

United States
    Um... it is most likely a cheap microSD. Elite Beat Agents on a PNY microSD works like a charm and The World Ends With You has no problems at all if run on the NAND