Hacking Acekard 2i with akaio 1.8.1 not playing golden sun dark dawn

zombiejesus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got my acekard the other day and put a bunch of games on it planning on playing dark dawn first but it's not working. I have the bypass anti piracy on so I don't understand why it is not working. Other games like 4 heroes of light and soul silver work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

zombiejesus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll try another sd card and see what happens, I figured since I bought my 8gb Kingston and a acekard from shop temp that it would work fine

Legaia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey dude i post someting like this like a month ago...have the same issue and nobody give some real information to make work, so i tried myself and i did
first u shoud get the panasonic sd formater an then format your micro sd, in the program you shod put options like this
format type(FULL ERASE OFF)/Adjustment size OFF
then you put akaio v 1.8.1 on the micro sd, after make these steps turn your ds on and do the updates whith wifi conection on akaio, update the loader shoud be enough after this put the roms in your card and turn the AP on
try this and show some gratitude if works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o