ROM Hack Ace Attorney Investigations 2: Miles Edgeworth Fan Translation

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
@[member='DrakeAquino']/ZacharyWehe:
because I had to loose time to reply to your stupid post, the project is delayed by 6 months and we will say that's your fault that it's been delayed.
If I would be a moderator, I would ban you for making such a first post!
If you want to know if the project is worked on, move your lazy asses over to the CR Backup forum and see for yourself or just wait patiently for the next update.
@ALL:
To give some utily to this useless posting:
Capcom captivate 2012 is probably the last chance we have to see an official release of AAI2 and that event should be from 2-4 April so old your breath those days.
From what I know almost all AA games have been announced at that event in the last years.
Finger crossed :P

Reactions: 1 person

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After reading at the court records website, I feel this project is no where near ready. :( One team member was gone for a month, and there might be minor dissension among the team. I hope it gets worked out. :) Good luck to the team, as I can see you guys ARE working on the project.

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
After reading at the court records website, I feel this project is no where near ready.
Did somebody from the project said we are near ready?? I don't think so, only some stupid newbie said something like that. On the other side, if you want to say that the project is going nowhere with main hacking is probably done with all font changed and all VFW activated, 2 complete translated cases and the 3rd on the way with all graphics translated and all the tools needed almost done is nothing, then you are reallly wrong.

One team member was gone for a month, and there might be minor dissension among the team. I hope it gets worked out.
Do i have to remember you that all people that are doing romhacking/translations have real lifes with jobs, wife or else to attend to??
Is it not normal that somebody has gone away for sometime?? Is it important?? Could somebody other take over the work of the absent guy??
I would like to make you notice that this project is worked on by almost 40 peoples from all around the world (counting the people that come and go, the voice actors but not counting the people that are working only for the french translation) and we are still are at 20+ people that are working exclusively for the english version.
With such a big group, you don't think that some "fighting" is natural??

Well, here goes another commentary to another useless post.
Anyway, are you still crossing your fingers for the Capcom captivate 2012?? The countdown is running.
Another little "event" is actually just after the Capcom captivate 2012 on the 10 of April: the 1 year birthday of the translation project. So the Capcom captivate 2012 will be the final kick to make this project come to a completition or it's the death day of it :P
No, I am joking around: it's not decided yet what we will do if Capcom should make the wonder happen and bring an official release. Some people said that they want to continue anyway but I think it depends on how many people would stay on board. The french translation project would probably continue anyway, just jump to the new rom but probably still translated directly from japanese.

Reactions: 2 people

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Auryn It seems like some people have gotten underneath your skin, or you're just a regular ass. Let me elaborate, I was informing other forum members,that the project is nowhere near ready. There's nothing inaccurate in that statement. I suppose I could have said nothing, so you would keep posting the same verbal attacks you have waged against other forum members. Recommendation partner, I would hope in the future that you know, for sure, what someone really means in their post, before you write another post like the one you just wrote to me. You come off crass, obtuse, and abrasive. Your sarcasm is totally unneeded. I'm not a young kid you can just shoot your mouth off at. I'm an adult, and I would appreciate it if you spoke to me as one. As a matter of fact, speak to all members of this forum as though you were speaking to your parents. I don't know how you guys behave other there at court records, but gbatemp, in general, is a friendly community. I could say more but it isn't worth any more of me time.

**Update**
Phoenix kiss Auryn's ass and post an "I like this." You do this after practically every comment a translation team member makes about time schedules. I have taken notice that you follow certain individuals on gbatemp and like all their posts *cough* moderators/staff *cough* and those retard jokes about saying balls are incredibly stupid (are you seriously 5 years old). I couldn't care ANY less if this game up and burned to the ground, or the people involved. I just have too much of a life to care what you think, or how I came off to you, or if Auryn has a stick up his ass. Since when did your opinion matter to those other than yourself? Anyways, to the people who come here ffor news and stuff like that, carry-on!

@phoenix You seem like you have some kind of issue since the day I read your first posts? I'll tell you what Sista....I didn't do it. And I ain't the one.

Reactions: 4 people

Dariusxq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Auryn don't be so rude, yikes! People are curious and you didn't share info about project long time. You could post info about two translated cases, about starting case 3, about translated graphic etc. Now I know that and I know everything is going very good. I dont need to start panic about project dead or something bad. Keep working and stay cool :yay:

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Auryn don't be so rude, yikes! People are curious and you didn't share info about project long time. You could post info about two translated cases, about starting case 3, about translated graphic etc. Now I know that and I know everything is going very good. I dont need to start panic about project dead or something bad. Keep working and stay cool :yay:

He shared info about the project earlier this month. I would hardly call that a long time.

I'm pretty sure these guys get asked how far along the project is at least several times a week when all they have to do is read a post or two, so I don't blame them for being a little irritated. In Auryn's defense jimmy, your post kind of came off the wrong way.
After reading at the court records website, I feel this project is no where near ready. :( One team member was gone for a month, and there might be minor dissension among the team.
It almost makes you sound like your complaining. So maybe a little thinking before you post will make you sound more sincere.

People seem to forget these people do these things for free on their own time, adding something else to their plate to stress over.
I hope you guys are well, Auryn. Don't let people get to you guys. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 person

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Long story short, just this:
@jimmyemunoz: my post contains nothing offensive nor a direct attack to you nor there is a rule to check the age of a poster so if you think I offended you or you think that post of 2 newbie (with exactly 1 post each) is more important than an update from the head of the project, it's your problem.

@Dariusxq: this forum is not the center of the universe, it's just one of the many pages on the net. I am not forced to make any updates at all in here. I could just ignore every post in here so I don't loose time, I would not have to answer to "problems" like the one with jimmyemunoz and you can read yourself thru hundreds of pages on CR to try to understand if project is still alive or not.
I make the updates here only for exactly 4 motives:
-I am on this site anyway at least once a day.
-So that the comunity have easy access to a summary from first hands
-to mark some kind of presence so that if some hacker or translator find himself without job, he maybe join us (this was a first phase, now we make request directly to the persons we think can help us) and to make notice that the project is still alive.
-maybe last here but the most important to make YOU (ALL) HAPPY! We don't gain nothing from the updates apart maybe some moral support and maybe some new member like explained in the last point.

Thanks Phoenix for understanding me and thanks Philippe for the support; be ready to play number 2 as well :P

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, just this:
@jimmyemunoz: my post contains nothing offensive nor a direct attack to you nor there is a rule to check the age of a poster so if you think I offended you or you think that post of 2 newbie (with exactly 1 post each) is more important than an update from the head of the project, it's your problem.

@Dariusxq: this forum is not the center of the universe, it's just one of the many pages on the net. I am not forced to make any updates at all in here. I could just ignore every post in here so I don't loose time, I would not have to answer to "problems" like the one with jimmyemunoz and you can read yourself thru hundreds of pages on CR to try to understand if project is still alive or not.
I make the updates here only for exactly 4 motives:
-I am on this site anyway at least once a day.
-So that the comunity have easy access to a summary from first hands
-to mark some kind of presence so that if some hacker or translator find himself without job, he maybe join us (this was a first phase, now we make request directly to the persons we think can help us) and to make notice that the project is still alive.
-maybe last here but the most important to make YOU (ALL) HAPPY! We don't gain nothing from the updates apart maybe some moral support and maybe some new member like explained in the last point.

Thanks Phoenix for understanding me and thanks Philippe for the support; be ready to play number 2 as well :P
He didn't say there was a "direct attack"; he said you were being rude, which you are.

Reactions: 2 people

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being part of a translation team doesn't give anyone the right to be rude.
However, I have yet to see any serious translation posted anywhere that the thread didn't contain the likes of: "WHEN'S IT COMING?" or "OMG UPDATE NAO!!!"
Basically doing this for no gain other than to give a quality translation to fellow fans of the game and maybe some notoriety.
I wouldn't really take much offense to someone on a translation team being curt or even rude when asked questions like that for the millionth time.
I've also seen this type of thing destroy what would've been a great translation.
I'm just sayin maybe a little bit more understanding and thankfulness is in order.
It's been stated before that your main info should be from CR.
A little consideration is all it takes.
BTW, thanks to all project members for keeping this thing goin! From what I've seen, finished product will be brilliant.

Reactions: 3 people

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Did you take a look HERE on the first of April??
Well, I am sorry but it was a fools day jokes as you can see http://aceattorneymovie.com/
I actually missed this one :P

Anyway, are you crossing your fingers well??
captivate2012.jpg

The event already started and should end tomorrow but it appears that there is no infomations leaking at the moment :(
Stay tuned and as soon as there is some news, I will post it.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you take a look HERE on the first of April??
Well, I am sorry but it was a fools day jokes as you can see http://aceattorneymovie.com/
I actually missed this one :P

Anyway, are you crossing your fingers well??
captivate2012.jpg

The event already started and should end tomorrow but it appears that there is no infomations leaking at the moment :(
Stay tuned and as soon as there is some news, I will post it.
Thanks for the update Mr.Rude :lol:
If they do decide to give it an international release, It just means you can have more fun making the fan one different.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?