• Replies 238
  • Likes 2

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The problem with R4DLDI, does it have to do with the r4dldi.dat filesize being 0 kb?
If so, I've got the solution right here.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2126998

And the problem with the fact that you need to put the infolib and the ysmenu in the generator folder, all has to do with setting the paths in your programming right.

You should allow it to save the firmware where you choose and perhaps pack it in zip or rarfile.
Because when I made the error on purpose it saved some of the works in the path where my original infolib was at, which would imply that somewhere in your programming it's trying save things in the wrong folder, unless you do things exactly as ordered and put the two files in the map with generator.

I'm just trying to help you here of course, I really appreciate all the work you're putting in to this nice application.

Norm99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the unsupported DLDI issue people are having are with the R4 Ultra and any other clones that use the AK2 kernel. I don't have a solutions, but its not that 0kb problem that a some people are having.

chocolater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
OK a noob here just need to ask a question.
Why is the generator always stuck at 2 bars? I left it on for a hour and it was still 2 bars

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
FlameTakuya said:
Hi there, I'm using an original R4, I did exactly as the instructions said (Fist time using this Ysmenu thingy), got the lastest Ysmenu (YSMenu0903270000) and infolib, set it to run from organizer, put in the .nds and TTDS folder into the root of my card, and it doesn't run Mario and Luigi. ([Rom loading failed] disk error=-82 Please Reset System.)

Any idea why it's like this? D: (Really wanna play Mario and Luigi...)

Reposting this cause no one answered... I can't figure out why this is happening.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
this method and program work great but there is a problem in M&L BiS where you are about to control big bowser and the game freezes. 2nd piracy check i think

any ideas? anyone know if the TT card users have the same problem?

The Alpha Gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got an error when I tried to open it but it opened anyway, and when I ran it it said done but the bar only did a little bit, I wouldn't even say a quarter of the way done. It created a folder with 5 files in it. Did it work? If so, which file do I put on my memory card?

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is this and YSMenu0903270000.zip supposed to make the new Mario and Luigi game work on a regular R4?

Tried it with no luck on my genuine 1st gen R4, using a2h's 1.5.1 builder and YSMenu0903270000.zip

xpa-mal3.nds will load fine but gets stuck at the save select screen. What am I doing wrong?

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
jelbo said:
Is this and YSMenu0903270000.zip supposed to make the new Mario and Luigi game work on a regular R4?

Tried it with no luck on my genuine 1st gen R4, using a2h's 1.5.1 builder and YSMenu0903270000.zip

xpa-mal3.nds will load fine but gets stuck at the save select screen. What am I doing wrong?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=164359&st=0 Try that Guide

TotalNEW-B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I have a R4i SDHC, - I already have a YSmenu, but it does the "unsupported DLDI name" thingy - will urs YSmenu fix that???

nickh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I am a previous user of R4YSauto, and I came across your thread last night. I tried 1.5.1 + the 1.5.2 test files and it only worked when I put the infolib.dat and ysmenu...... in the same folder as your program file. Otherwise it works a charm.

Nick

Daviex

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not go the Mario And Luigi 3
frown.gif

a2h

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't bothered to work on this program recently, but about the DLDI thing:

* My program overwrites the 0KB r4dldi.dat with a pre-generated one after generation is complete
* This pre-provided r4dldi was generated with R4tf.dldi, which I am currently assuming does not work with clones i.e. they use a different dldi file

If I'm wrong, I'd like corrections, thanks.

Xeon ~ Pado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know if I got this right.

I extracted all your files to a folder.

I downloaded the YSMenu on Yasu's page, browsed it.
I download infolib.dat, browsed it.

Clicked start and it said DONE!

What now?
Which folder shoudl I extract to my DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg