Gaming A little Pokemon leaf green help xD

sconethief

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm working on getting the ruby and sapphire I have the ruby and I'm trying to get into the cave to get the sapphire, ut there is man blocking the cave! anyone know how to get him to leave TT.TT
Thanks!
Also: if you have both the ruby and sapphire can you battle against ruby/sapphire or only trade?

sconethief

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's still there
frown.gif
I've already talked to my rival at the pokemon center, i've beaten the battle tower... i've gone to altering cave..
what now xD
EDIT: WOW i forgot about icefall cave xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday @BakerMan in case I miss it. Hope you have all your dreams come true,except the Wario in the woods one
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free edition doesnt let you resize
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So seriously, damn I didn't know that. One to grow on...Gonna go check myself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Etcher decided to partition like 400GB of this sd card so trying to find a good software that doesnt ask for your entire check
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it a blank Partition, or are you trying to take an existing partition and extend it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I once married a woman because she had a nice partition, then it became corrupted. I had to abandon that woman, and upgrade to a nicer woman with a better partition.
    +1
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    This is one of the more bizarre spam raids I've seen on this site
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is weird
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank You Mods! Spam Swatters Rule!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had a werid memory blank picked up my tooth brush and I was like what do I do next
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cause you did Ecstasy/MDMA or LSD in the past, it will creep up on you and do that sometimes. Or dementia. (BTW- Just insert into anal cavity for 1 minute, then remove, check temperature. -76 normal)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I read your comment and realized I didn't want to remember anything
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toothbrushes are great for cleaning tile grout, A little baking soda and water is all you need. Obv don't use the same toothbrush you use for anal temperature probing.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mcguyver saved and rescused a whole village, just using a toothbrush.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least a dentist is cheaper than your wife
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why my dentist gets mad when I call her demtits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just remember, that dentist, can put you out with gas, then do things to you. (makes me wanna go see my dentist)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    She's got happy gas
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It is funny how they call that laughing gas, granted it does make you giggly before you pass out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of offices are clearing it out guess they figure just deal with it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a root canal done a year ago and got gassed before. My dentist made me count from 10 backwards, i remember making it to 5. Woke up thinking I was still counting backwards from 10.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm looking at dozens of crowns and a couple implants
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got awesome insurance that's supposedly going to cover it all
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea thats alot of work. I was a tabacco dipper in high school, playing ball, then start smoking cigs around 20 (girlfriend got me) then quit smoking when I turn 40. But yea I never brushed twice a day like I should of, n ofcourse my grill is messed. Dentist are expensive, even insurance for anything too.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea thats alot of work. I was a tabacco dipper in high school, playing ball, then start smoking...