Does anyone have the .xpc Files for Pokemon Fire/Leaf/Emerald To use with the Action Replay GBX software?

SharpShooterV8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been having a heck of a time trying to find the .xpc files that were in a version of the action Replay that didnt have the USB port on the side. it became corrupted, and I lost all the files. I have a version of the Action replay that does have the USB port on the side, and it works well with an old Win XP laptop I have, but I cant seem to find those files anywhere online to update it. I can find the .Dsc files, but the GBX software wont accept them.
I know they existed, because the slightly newer version of this Action Replay had them. It had both versions of fire red, and leaf green, as well as emerald. But the GBX software, only has Sapphire and Ruby.
If anyone has them, I could really use them. Thank you! :D

Attachments

• main-qimg-1b553fddd38cb182df94524c85062df1-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-1b553fddd38cb182df94524c85062df1-lq.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 40

ScoopDunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems as if you have to make your own .xpc files. When you download action replay gbx software it comes with the last updated xpc file by codejunkies. Unfortunately that xpc file doesn't include Pokemon firered/leafgreen/emerald, and only very basic ruby/sapphire codes.

Basically someone needs to manually search for action replay v3 codes and then manually enter them into gbx and export the xpc file themselves. I'm sure someone, somewhere has done this, but after a few hours of google searching I couldn't find any. It's an obscure file format from 20 years ago and no doubt google/other search engines have stopped indexing old sites that would host any of these files.

gamehacking.net is your best resource for action replay codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ¡¡¡ tttoN