Gaming A link to the past

Jarathaxe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
perhaps on the Wii or Wii U. I've noticed that they have ported many snes onto those, but haven't made any available for play on the 3ds. Perhaps they system isn't capable of emulating them.

aur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
there's a 2002/3 GBA port with Four Swords (wiki) so you would think they could easily bring it to 3DS eShop

i play it regularly on the DS :-)

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I hope they'll port the gba remake.
I played it like a year ago on my gnex via emulator and remembered how much I love portable zelda!
Plus it was funny how the first half of the game isn't very difficult but then you get to the dark world and holy crap you get owned so hard xP

Zeliga

One step closer.
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have a R4 for your 3DS or DSlite/i you can just emulate snes games on it :D if the snes version doesnt come out on the eshop

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should be able too, but N doesnt seem like they really care about bringing SNES or GBA to the 3DS unless you have an ambassador 3DS.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a R4 for your 3DS or DSlite/i you can just emulate snes games on it :D if the snes version doesnt come out on the eshop

No offense but most Snes emulators on the DS mode aren't that great. in fact, most of them suck pretty badly due to the DS's weak CPU

Should be able too, but N doesnt seem like they really care about bringing SNES or GBA to the 3DS unless you have an ambassador 3DS.
I'm sure the 3DS can handle them just fine like you said, but it'll be a cold day in hell before Nintendo writes an emulator for Snes games, at least, for non-Ambassador 3DS owners. If there are ever unofficial emulators, let's hope they're not as buggy as the ones on the PSP ;)

And out of curiosity, why do people want the GBA version over the Snes version? The Snes version had far superior audio quality, but did the GBA port have any extra content?

aur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And out of curiosity, why do people want the GBA version over the Snes version? The Snes version had far superior audio quality, but did the GBA port have any extra content?

for one it might be slightly more likely to get a GBA port over a SNES one, but also the GBA port had Four Swords (although this is already available as DSiware of course)

according to the wikipedia entry there is a "secret technique introduced in the Game Boy Advance version called the Hurricane Spin"

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for one it might be slightly more likely to get a GBA port over a SNES one, but also the GBA port had Four Swords (although this is already available as DSiware of course)

according to the wikipedia entry there is a "secret technique introduced in the Game Boy Advance version called the Hurricane Spin"

I guess, but the audio in the GBA version still sucked comparatively

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM