A delusional claim on Chrisrtianity.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you actually being serious because this is the EOF and it's not a very serious place, but I can be serious.
I am a Theistic Satanist, to be correct, I am a Luciferian Satanist. I have been studying the Occult and the Left hand Path for over 10 years now and been actively and openly a Satanist for over 6 years now. Considering the amount of donations I give, charities that I have worked with, and countless other things I have done, I am pretty sure I haven't lost any morals. Satanist isn't about losing morals, in fact our basic rules include not to murder, rape, steal, harm children or animals, and not to cause public disturbances. Deep down, we are basically a darker form of Humanism.
And astrology is a toss up on the Left Hand Path as it is with any religious ideas. Some believe it, but most don't. I don't believe in it.
I've always been intrigued by Satanism. Mind sharing more?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The more you know :O
cgGJRQ.jpg

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you actually being serious because this is the EOF and it's not a very serious place, but I can be serious.
I am a Theistic Satanist, to be correct, I am a Luciferian Satanist. I have been studying the Occult and the Left hand Path for over 10 years now and been actively and openly a Satanist for over 6 years now. Considering the amount of donations I give, charities that I have worked with, and countless other things I have done, I am pretty sure I haven't lost any morals. Satanist isn't about losing morals, in fact our basic rules include not to murder, rape, steal, harm children or animals, and not to cause public disturbances. Deep down, we are basically a darker form of Humanism.
And astrology is a toss up on the Left Hand Path as it is with any religious ideas. Some believe it, but most don't. I don't believe in it.

Okay I did not make it too clear. What I mean is that Christian and Satanism share the same astrology rather than just believing in them (which both do), also that they share the same entity, just the role are reverse.
I do not trust the devil considering that many other religions are against devil worshipping also that dealing with such entity require extreme caution and additional protection. And I think it is perhaps my instinct that keeps me alert. I do know Satanism are about 5000 years old, possibly from previous human civilization (maybe they are playing nice, maybe they are really nice, maybe it is not the same religion and entity back then). If it turns out to be the case that my suspicion was right, I would consider war. Or else I might actually join them. (speaking of which was human sacrifice to balance whatever inbalance human caused? Like if you kill and eat a being you need to sacrifice a human in return?)
And that the creator would have no reason to bother with human considering our insignificance, its lack of ego (since it is beyond logic thus impossible to be associated with any term) and a really long period for humans to advance.
Have to criticize how Christian will kill and not actually help ones in need to spread the religion. Which relating to events in 20th century, it is not illogical that some other group have a hand in this. Which is why I intend to uncover what is behind (maybe I am correct, or I am just delusional).
Everything will be figured out once I finish researching.
And that every gets confused with Pentacle and reverse pentagram despite being the opposite.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I suppose it depends on if you put your own enjoyment over others (am I understanding this correctly Crystal?)
I do remember seeing something like if someone hurt you, pay back three times which I would start to lose control and I am a terrible person.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's the exact opposite actually.
If you have any form of believe, not necessarily to be worshipping anything, (any form of astrology) is to be considered pagan, which means collection of any religion or personal believe not under the brand of Christian, Judaism or Islamic.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I suppose it depends on if you put your own enjoyment over others (am I understanding this correctly Crystal?)
No, it's hard to explain in a short paragraph, but it really depends on if you think you are a Satanist or not and know what you are getting into. Satanism is about research and knowledge, striving for self-worship and self-betterment. It's a very Ithiestic philosophy. At least that's mostly LaVeyan Satanism.

Okay I did not make it too clear. What I mean is that Christian and Satanism share the same astrology rather than just believing in them (which both do), also that they share the same entity, just the role are reverse.
I do not trust the devil considering that many other religions are against devil worshipping also that dealing with such entity require extreme caution and additional protection. And I think it is perhaps my instinct that keeps me alert. I do know Satanism are about 5000 years old, possibly from previous human civilization (maybe they are playing nice, maybe they are really nice, maybe it is not the same religion and entity back then). If it turns out to be the case that my suspicion was right, I would consider war. Or else I might actually join them. (speaking of which was human sacrifice to balance whatever inbalance human caused? Like if you kill and eat a being you need to sacrifice a human in return?)
And that the creator would have no reason to bother with human considering our insignificance, its lack of ego (since it is beyond logic thus impossible to be associated with any term) and a really long period for humans to advance.
Have to criticize how Christian will kill and not actually help ones in need to spread the religion. Which relating to events in 20th century, it is not illogical that some other group have a hand in this. Which is why I intend to uncover what is behind (maybe I am correct, or I am just delusional).
Everything will be figured out once I finish researching.
And that every gets confused with Pentacle and reverse pentagram despite being the opposite.

Alright, I am not going to lie, this just seems like a ramble that is all over the place. So I am going to put in a random picture because EOF
e32.jpg

I do remember seeing something like if someone hurt you, pay back three times which I would start to lose control and I am a terrible person.

I am pretty sure that's a mental condition actually.

If you have any form of believe, not necessarily to be worshipping anything, (any form of astrology) is to be considered pagan, which means collection of any religion or personal believe not under the brand of Christian, Judaism or Islamic.
I am a Pagan, I said before that I am inherently Pagan and Polytheistic, just not in this thread...nor much on the Temp...maybe like once before...in some thread I am not digging up...

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, it's hard to explain in a short paragraph, but it really depends on if you think you are a Satanist or not and know what you are getting into. Satanism is about research and knowledge, striving for self-worship and self-betterment. It's a very Ithiestic philosophy. At least that's mostly LaVeyan Satanism.
Maybe I am too judging and maybe I should start looking for more clues and actual observation before doing anything. I do doubt that any old gods and goddess are demons and inferior of the devil. Also daemon and demon are different.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Time to just download more ram