Newcomer

Ireland
    Whats the Serial?

2. RODIFIRE

RODIFIRE GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    Switched to high buffer
    Smashing the stack!
    Smashed the stack with a 0x0000 byte SETUP request!

so I did everythink right but at this moment theres is not a way to hack it?

3. FamicomHeero

FamicomHeero GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Excuse the newbie question, but if my unit is unpatched and I'm on version 10.0.0.3 can I still run the exploit?

4. elvinon

elvinon Newbie
    Newcomer

Hong Kong
    Mine only stops at uploading payload and does not move again, is there anyone with the same problem?

5. elvinon
    This message by elvinon has been removed from public view by Joe88, Jun 19, 2020.
    Jun 18, 2020 Show
  6. elvinon
    This message by elvinon has been removed from public view by Joe88, Jun 19, 2020.
    Jun 18, 2020 Show
  7. Ikaruga007

Ikaruga007 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi guys one question, my Switch is vulnerable(it's the launch version) and I am already using it to play "stuff" after entering RCM Mode. I was wondering if I can update my normal Switch Boot version to the newest firmware without losing the ability to enter RCM mode, they can't patch this as it's a Hardware vulnerability right? I'd like to play Tetris 99 online in standard mode but I need to update the Switch to do so -but don't want to lose the possibility to enter RCM Mode and use the payload to play my other stuff...

Last edited by Ikaruga007, Jun 21, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - definitive, (purchases, patched