A definitive way to test if your Switch is patched or not (purchases after 07-2018)

Discussion in 'Switch - Tutorials' started by gnilwob, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Pokeypapa

Pokeypapa Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2019
    United States
    Thanks again Draxzelex

Draxzelex likes this.
  2. Kotampax

Kotampax Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 27, 2019
    Chile
    Hi guys. I tried to mod my cousin's switch and it ran hekate, then tried to run atmosphere but after showing the logo it went black screened. If I got that far, does it mean the Switch is not patched and I'm doing sth wrong or is the switch patched?

3. Kotampax

Kotampax Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 27, 2019
    Chile
    Hi guys. I tried to mod my cousin's switch and it ran hekate, then tried to run atmosphere but after showing the logo it went black screened. If I got that far, does it mean the Switch is not patched and I'm doing sth wrong or is the switch patched?

4. Kotampax

Kotampax Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 27, 2019
    Chile

5. gnilwob
    OP

gnilwob GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2008
    Hong Kong
    Try injecting biskeydump payload and see if you can see emoji icon on the screen.
    If not, your switch is patched.

6. 78_Alpha

78_Alpha Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    United States
    Bought a XAW9 switch, came from Nintendo, arrived in 4.0.1 condition, and it is giving the 0x700 indicator, so no, not all XAW9 switches are patched, with the current data of 3 people, 2 of the 3 have 0x700, but still 50/50 shot. I have a long road ahead of me to get this thing prepped as a Christmas gift.

7. Antoine1987

Antoine1987 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2016
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
    Im sendeing the payload now bud it is now for 5 minutes by
    the command line

Uploading payload (messo size.....

is this normal

greetz AntoineH

Quick Reply