Hacking A-DATA 4GB Micro SDHC class 6 $20.99 w/free shipping (USA)

totenmask

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A-DATA 4GB Micro SDHC class 6, Turbo series Memory Card with SD Card Adapter, Free Standard Shipping!

Meritline.com

Side note - getting ready to order an AceKard 2 I think...would this card be better than a Japanese Kingston from DealExtreme? It's about a $4.00 savings jumping straight to a 4Gb card (vs 2x2Gb...thinking long term) but I've been reading here that the Japanese SDHC cards are generally faster and more reliable.

totenmask

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you referring to the $15.99 + shipping Newegg deal? I think that deal expired yesterday...I tried the code today and couldn't get it to work.

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
for anyone that wants the a-data 4gb card and lives in usa... i would recommend getting it from newegg. I've dealt w/ meritline before and honestly I am not impressed. their shipping takes forever. Newegg's shipping is VERY fast and they have great customer service. I believe the price is the same as meritline, if not like 50cents more expensive...

thats just my opinion.... =P

FreshSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered from merit line.. its been only a day. I checked out merit line and they have very good feedback. I must agree with unchi though about newegg. I live in nor-cal and they are located in so-cal. When i order from there.. i get it like the next day. I was just ordering other stuff from meritline so I ordered from there. I'll let you guys know when i get it.

Dzan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Newegg and this deal are very close, depending on where you live. Same card from Newegg comes to 20.78 shipped 2-4 day UPS to Ohio. With a price difference that small, I would definitely buy from Newegg since I have years of experience ordering from them. Meritline doesn't look like a bad place either based on their lifetime resellerrating, so I would check how much the Newegg card costs to ship to your zip code. if it's cheaper from Newegg, definitely go for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill