A-DATA 4GB Micro SDHC class 6 $20.99 w/free shipping (USA)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by totenmask, May 28, 2008.

1. totenmask
    OP

totenmask Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2008
    United States
    A-DATA 4GB Micro SDHC class 6, Turbo series Memory Card with SD Card Adapter, Free Standard Shipping!

Meritline.com

Side note - getting ready to order an AceKard 2 I think...would this card be better than a Japanese Kingston from DealExtreme? It's about a $4.00 savings jumping straight to a 4Gb card (vs 2x2Gb...thinking long term) but I've been reading here that the Japanese SDHC cards are generally faster and more reliable.

2. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    newegg

3. totenmask
    OP

totenmask Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2008
    United States
    Are you referring to the $15.99 + shipping Newegg deal? I think that deal expired yesterday...I tried the code today and couldn't get it to work.

4. Unchi-san

Unchi-san Unchi on a stick! yay~

Jan 3, 2008
    United States
    I think he meant that newegg has similar deals to this for the a-data 4gb class6 microsdhc all the time.

5. iwakura

iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

Jul 20, 2006
    United States
    California
    no, this deal works just fine for me...

6. mooo

mooo Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2008
    United States
    I think Joe88 is talking about this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820211196

Depending on shipping costs, meritline is a bit cheaper. Mine came out to $21.02 with shipping. I have noticed the price for that card to fluctuate a lot on newegg though. Two weeks ago it was $21. It then dropped to $19, went back up to $20 and dropped to $18. It's pretty weird.

7. Unchi-san

Unchi-san Unchi on a stick! yay~

Jan 3, 2008
    United States
    for anyone that wants the a-data 4gb card and lives in usa... i would recommend getting it from newegg. I've dealt w/ meritline before and honestly I am not impressed. their shipping takes forever. Newegg's shipping is VERY fast and they have great customer service. I believe the price is the same as meritline, if not like 50cents more expensive...

thats just my opinion.... =P

8. FreshSoul

FreshSoul GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2008
    United States
    I just ordered from merit line.. its been only a day. I checked out merit line and they have very good feedback. I must agree with unchi though about newegg. I live in nor-cal and they are located in so-cal. When i order from there.. i get it like the next day. I was just ordering other stuff from meritline so I ordered from there. I'll let you guys know when i get it.

9. FreshSoul

FreshSoul GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2008
    United States
    I love this site... I got my stuff already, 3 days!

10. Dzan

Dzan Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2008
    United States
    Newegg and this deal are very close, depending on where you live. Same card from Newegg comes to 20.78 shipped 2-4 day UPS to Ohio. With a price difference that small, I would definitely buy from Newegg since I have years of experience ordering from them. Meritline doesn't look like a bad place either based on their lifetime resellerrating, so I would check how much the Newegg card costs to ship to your zip code. if it's cheaper from Newegg, definitely go for it.

11. mastermanna123

mastermanna123 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 17, 2008
    United States
    Under your bed.
    this is the newegg deal that expired on May 30. im not so sure tho. wish i had gotten one wile i cud.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice