8 Minute Pokémon Direct coming June 6th

poke.JPG

Tune in on June 6 at 7:00 a.m. PT/10:00 a.m. ET for Pokémon news in a special, 8-minute Pokémon Direct.

:arrow:June 6th 2017 Pokémon Direct

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd really like a game that cover multiple region, like not only 2, more like at least 4 regions
of course, the only problem is that level 100 limit, which restrain the amount of region without stalling with gym leader with level 100 pokemon only

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd really like a game that cover multiple region, like not only 2, more like at least 4 regions
of course, the only problem is that level 100 limit, which restrain the amount of region without stalling with gym leader with level 100 pokemon only
But then, we would have pokemon OVER NINE THOUUUSSAANNNNNNDDDD

D

Deleted User

No idea why everyone says Pokemon Stars when that doesn't really relate to Necrozma.
When they announce something called Pokemon Prism or something else thats actually related to light prisms or light physics, I can't wait to say I told you so.

I'd really like them to pull a BOTW and go back to the series non linear roots. Let us actually explore the region and discover things like a Pokemon Trainer rather than have us constantly running errands like everyone's secretary.

I'd also be really keen for a RGBY remake where you also go to Johto. That town in Sun has got me wanting to see Johto redesigned in 3D. They could replace the Battle Tower with a facility based on Pokemon Stadium and Battle Revolution including an announcer and more immerse battle scenes than the main game.
I think a game like that would satisfy pretty much everyone who isn't nagging for Sinnoh.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Garblant
D

Deleted User

No idea why everyone says Pokemon Stars when that doesn't really relate to Necrozma.
When they announce something called Pokemon Prism or something else thats actually related to light prisms or light physics, I can't wait to say I told you so.

I'd really like them to pull a BOTW and go back to the series non linear roots. Let us actually explore the region and discover things like a Pokemon Trainer rather than have us constantly running errands like everyone's secretary.
I'd also be really keen for a RGBY remake where you also go to Johto. That town in Sun has got me wanting to see Johto redesigned in 3D. They could replace the Battle Tower with a facility based on Pokemon Stadium and Battle Revolution including an announcer and more immerse battle scenes than the main game.
Well, Necrozma isn't an Ultra Beast so it could be a possibility (could being the key word). The question is, how would they implement that as the main Legendary.

The name stars makes a lot of sense because Sun, Moon, and Stars (although, Scientifically, the sun is a star but whatever)

Prism also makes sense not only because of Necrozma, but because they took down Pokemon Prism (the fan game) and this would give them a justification other than it using an IP.

Either one could be a possibility.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think a game like that would satisfy pretty much everyone who isn't nagging for Sinnoh.

If you look at Necromza's signature attack [Prismatic Laser], it actually follows the same naming convention as the other Title Legendaries for Sun & Moon (SunSteel Strike & Moongeist Beam IIRC).

So, I wouldn't be surprised if Necromza (or a new form) is the title legendary of this next game.

If I may, I have a feeling that Necromza may become a Psychic/Dragon type in his complete state, but that's pure unbacked speculation coming from me...

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest those versions, in my opinion, were complete shit.
I really despise the engine and the 4th generation in general, B/W/B2/W2 did it better and so did HG/SS
[There was going to be an opinion here arguing with the following statement, but the user has not actually played any games that took place in the Sinnoh region, and thus, cannot give a fair opinion on the title.]

Eh, I started with Hg so, idk... :huh:

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My predictions:

- That Magikarp game thing
- Pokémon Shuffle 2/update with the new gen
- Pokémon RBY is coming on the Switch (the Game Boy ones) at $12.99. $14.99 for Yellow because it's better
- Pikachu DLC in BOTW

eworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I guess it could be GSC for 3DS Virtual Console, compatible with Bank and whatnot...

Oh wait, no, I know what they're gonna release: Super Pokémon Maker. In other words... their own PKHeX, an official one. It requires a subscription fee like Bank and has a limit of one mon per week. Yeah.

Last edited by eworm,

boekeboekeboeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hoping for a pokemon rpg for switch, but could be something like pokken tournament for switch too, so I'm trying to keep my hype down

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How would that work? The switch doesn't have a pedometer...

(Though, I wouldn't hesitate to break out my old Pokewalker for easy level ups if they didn't hold your hand in the next game(s))

IDFK.. erm... nintendo could bring out an overpriced accessory that you link through several hefty cables (not wirelessley, thanks splatoon 2 voice chat) that links to your ankles and makes you SHUFFLE down the street so you rack up PEDO points to feed your digimons.

LeL

FWIW I hate Pokemon. Never enjoyed that style of game.

TBH the Switch hasn't enticed me yet, so I'm a bit pissed with Nintendo, having been on an awesome streak since the original NES for me..... I have all Nintendo consoles bar the switch and the Virtual Boy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIoANBgzYkQ