Hacking 8.1 JP n3DS. Am I SOL?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can probably get a ninjahax save for cubic ninja for your firmware. This way you wont have to use browser, or nintendo server.
That won't work, Ninjhax needs the browser to run, not just for installation.

No reason to promote NTR2 when NTR3 is available.

The only current solutions are

8.1 public mset
Private nus
Xorpads on 8.1
Write firm 0/1 to emunand
Someone RE ntr to use their cn entry for Xorpads

I'm close on a few of these
Excellent news!

NTR's source isn't available?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
That won't work, Ninjhax needs the browser to run, not just for installation.

No reason to promote NTR2 when NTR3 is available.

Excellent news!

NTR's source isn't available?

It is, pm me if you want it I am not a big software person, I am a fiber distribution journeyman. If you need a tester let me know

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I am away from my computer to do any testing. I need someone else with two n3ds units one on 8.1 and the other on 9.0/9.2. I also need them to have cubic ninja or sky3ds. I have everything but need another to help with extracting data and writing via hex. You will also need a gateway card and hard mod preferred

Sorry I have been getting flooded with pms please only pm if you have the requirements, I have no current way of updating 8.1 so don't harass me, it will just piss me off and ultimately delay my work

Reactions: Zidapi

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I am away from my computer to do any testing. I need someone else with two n3ds units one on 8.1 and the other on 9.0/9.2. I also need them to have cubic ninja or sky3ds. I have everything but need another to help with extracting data and writing via hex. You will also need a gateway card and hard mod preferred

Sorry I have been getting flooded with pms please only pm if you have the requirements, I have no current way of updating 8.1 so don't harass me, it will just piss me off and ultimately delay my work
im sorry man. didn't know the requirements.

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
im sorry man. didn't know the requirements.

It's nobody's fault; it was my bad for giving false hope that the masses would be able to help. Most people unlike me only have one 3ds.

For anyone interested I'm basically trying to export firm 0/1 then hex it in and ultimately be able to flash emunand over system nand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...