6GB MicroSD...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dmonkey21, Jan 6, 2008.

1. dmonkey21
    OP

dmonkey21 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 10, 2007
    United States
    I just saw this on newegg and thought I'd post it up here. It's not SDHC, as far as I can tell because newegg has a seperate section for that... It's pretty pricy, but this would be cool to have if it works with an r4/Simply.

6GB MicroSD $75

2. coolbho3000

coolbho3000 GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic

Apr 29, 2007
    Kikkoman Factory
    Look carefully at the MicroSD itself, and the MicroSD logo it bears.
    [​IMG]
    Now is it SDHC?

3. dmonkey21
    OP

dmonkey21 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 10, 2007
    United States
    o ya lol soz i only looked at the thumbnail

4. xmortis

xmortis Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2008
    United States
    $75 is a pretty good deal. I got one for $65 through Amazon, but they slam you with a high shipping fee. It still came out to about $72. Though.. I can guarantee NewEgg would ship it faster. It took the Amazon guy a good 3 days just to just prep the order and get it into the mail. I'm on day 6 and it still has not arrived yet. The shipper is in NY, and I'm in MA... two states. I can ship stuff to my buddy in Australia faster than that. I have received 50lb packages shipped cross country faster.

-X

5. NotAgOat

NotAgOat Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2006
    United States
    I just bought one of these too. If you are considering buying, hold off for a few weeks. Sandisk just officially announced the imminent release of the 12gb microSDHC so the 6's will go down it price.

6. Tightosp

Tightosp Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2007
    United States
    Would this kind of card be ideal for movies/music? Would it cause slowdown or anything?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice