Hacking 6.2.0 cracked!

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You’re an idiot.
Idiot
If you checked the timeline of my post, it was made when 6.2 just dropped. No one knew about the TSEC handling the master key for that software.

After news came out I knew that tx wasn't going to crack it.

Maybe you need to look at the timeline before making yourself look like a bigger idiot

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
(is it possible to view any one thread on this site without men bickering at each other like morons?)
anyway, it's fantastic to see such a small time frame for cracking the new security. the development of the switch scene is incredibly impressive, and honestly hats off to all genuine contributors!

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jakkal666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
an asshole that want bounty with work of anothers.

i have a feeling you don't receive any bounty for sending a simple chat log to "[email protected]" (or whatever the address is...) through email aha
anyway, nintendo would have found out eventually even if that chat log was killed on sight. people seem to be so offended by what this person did but i mean, it's the ethical and responsible thing to do. your piracy isn't going anywhere, i promise.

roamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I stopped reading this site due to sooks. Come to check on firmware / cfw updates and the same shit is still being said in every thread. All you people carry on way to much. This is a thread about a 6.2 crack. Not TX. So please get over it. No one cares to read the same shit over and over about TX in every thread. Grow up! Find something better to do.

Oh and if they didnt want TX to know they wouldn't publicly post it. So if they who do crack it dont care then you too shouldn't either!

Stick to the topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro