Hacking 6.2.0 cracked!

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stopped reading this site due to sooks. Come to check on firmware / cfw updates and the same shit is still being said in every thread. All you people carry on way to much. This is a thread about a 6.2 crack. Not TX. So please get over it. No one cares to read the same shit over and over about TX in every thread. Grow up! Find something better to do.

Oh and if they didnt want TX to know they wouldn't publicly post it. So if they who do crack it dont care then you too shouldn't either!

Stick to the topic.

I agree with you plus the whole seen basically is working together to solve these and make theirs even better by doing so

PiracyForTheMasses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly some idiot emailed Ninty about the exploit.

This is why we can't have anything nice. It's either brick payloads or idiots trying to brown nose Ninty for brownie points.
Do you honestly think an email matters? I promise you it does not matter, because Nintendo employees are members of the Switch hacking and pirating discords. They have been for awhile now, ever since ol dude went and did an interview with a journalist.

Reactions: Baoulettes

palantine

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It would be nice to see the entire conversation since half of it is cut off anyways. There is no hiding this from Nintendo. If someone has the full log please post it.

Reactions: templeofhylia

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
where did i say it was cracked?

You said it was only "kids" saying it was uncrackable. TSEC likely is uncrackable.

So if Nintendo can figure out how to detect the MMU page remapping then things will get harder moving forward.

They may also be able to push more code into TSEC.

Last edited by smf,

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said it was only "kids" saying it was uncrackable. TSEC likely is uncrackable.

So if Nintendo can figure out how to detect the MMU page remapping then things will get harder moving forward.

They may also be able to push more code into TSEC.
no i was replying to someone who claimed kids were saying so
but im sure nintendo will make changes

its a cat and mouse game now

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems Nintendo has responded.

"The dog and duck chase will continue. This isn't over suckas." -Nintendo

duckhunt.0.jpg

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
its a cat and mouse game now

It always was. There were earlier exploits that got patched and then fusee gelee, now they have gone after CFW.

The mistake was for people to think that there was nothing that Nintendo could do. It's too early to say whether we'll end up in the wii/ps3 situation where they finally gave up.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It always was. There were earlier exploits that got patched and then fusee gelee, now they have gone after CFW.

The mistake was for people to think that there was nothing that Nintendo could do. It's too early to say whether we'll end up in the wii/ps3 situation where they finally gave up.

I wouldn't say Sony gave up on PS3, there was an update like a month ago and it took years to crack anything beyond 3.55 OFW.

Wii U is an example of giving up just letting people play online with backups.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I wouldn't say Sony gave up on PS3, there was an update like a month ago and it took years to crack anything beyond 3.55 OFW.

Wii U is an example of giving up just letting people play online with backups.

Nintendo doesn't care about Wii and Wii U, so you can go online without banned.

Sony still ban you if you go online with CFW, even this year and if PS3 was 12 years old now. Of course, hackers were surprised by Sony's action.

Don't know about Xbox 360.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sony still ban you if you go online with CFW, even this year and if PS3 was 12 years old now. Of course, hackers were surprised by Sony's action.

360 has two different hacks rgh where you can't go online but can play all games offline (including xbl arcade games) and flashing where you can play burned discs and go online with them but can't play backups of arcade games. So yeah they pretty much got owned although there's no softmod it all requires opening up the system and modifying the hardware.

To Microsoft's credit, Xbox One remains unhacked so far.

Reactions: JeepX87

TakeItToTheLimit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's cause Sony charge for the online, and Nintendo before Switch not. The Wii U online it's free so they don't care.

Reactions: Priyam and JeepX87

Mario119

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I caved and updated to 6.2.0 so I could play online (I don't pirate games on the Switch, so I don't need to remain offline). Glad to hear an exploit has been found! It's going to be a bumpy road ahead, but in the end I have faith that the hackers will prevail.

Reactions: noctis90210

olku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
360 has two different hacks rgh where you can't go online but can play all games offline (including xbl arcade games) and flashing where you can play burned discs and go online with them but can't play backups of arcade games. So yeah they pretty much got owned although there's no softmod it all requires opening up the system and modifying the hardware.

To Microsoft's credit, Xbox One remains unhacked so far.
Actually there is softmod option on old 360's with certain dvd drives, you could flash drive fw without any hardware mods.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1