Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I stopped trying to launch HBL automatically. I just built a page that has two single links for my family. One says "run me 1st" and the other says "run me 2nd". 1st link is kexploit10 and 2nd is HBL. It works 100% of the time and it's easy for them.

Sounds like a good plan, what do I modify to get that effect? I've noticed running HBL alone can cause an issue with the Wii U hanging too, a two stage launch would do fine.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a good plan, what do I modify to get that effect? I've noticed running HBL alone can cause an issue with the Wii U hanging too, a two stage launch would do fine.
Just click the third link down first. It's the loadiine kexploit. Then return to browser and launch HBL or loadiine.

D

Deleted User

WHY, ok first problem (and only so far) is I do see the webpage for localhost ect. it works on the computer i input the ip even though (on wii u) it is a ipv4/ ip adress . I put in on wiiu "http://192.168.0.14/wiibrew" doesn't work and whats even more stupid is if I put that vary same adress on my pc it works perfectly fine

Last edited by ,

cmdwedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Finally got this all-in-one package working on my Apache2 server alongside my Observium install. Works great! Just wondering if there was any progress on why the 5.3.2 link doesn't work - I can still manually hit the exploit page directly, and it works, but it would be good to be able to use the menu itself. Unfortunately I'm no good with PHP otherwise I'd troubleshoot it myself.

Cheers for your hard work.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got this all-in-one package working on my Apache2 server alongside my Observium install. Works great! Just wondering if there was any progress on why the 5.3.2 link doesn't work - I can still manually hit the exploit page directly, and it works, but it would be good to be able to use the menu itself. Unfortunately I'm no good with PHP otherwise I'd troubleshoot it myself.

I had my hands on 5.3.2 for just a bit but I don't have one anymore. Just my 5.5.1 now. I've sorta given up on 5.3.2 anyway.

I think most people are hanging on to the old firmware in hopes it will give them some sort of "edge" on any future exploit. It's been like this since Christmas. I wouldnt hang my hopes on false promises at the expense of hassel free homebrew now. Just upgrade and enjoy whats out there now. Just MHO.

Last edited by Kafluke,
D

Deleted User

how did you get it working, the whole locahost/wiibrew works on pc internal ip works on pc, but doesn't on my wiiu I did shut of firewall did nothing, I've gone as far as going into my router settings and I see nothing that would prevent my computer from getting it going.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did you get it working, the whole locahost/wiibrew works on pc internal ip works on pc, but doesn't on my wiiu I did shut of firewall did nothing, I've gone as far as going into my router settings and I see nothing that would prevent my computer from getting it going.
You're not typing "localhost" on the wii u right? You need to replace "localhost" with your computers IP address.

It probably has nothing to do with your wii u. Make sure that you can access the site using a different device on your network (phone, tablet, laptop etc)

Neouni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
are you sure the server is bound to the correct network card in your pc
are you using wifi
have you set guest network
are you hijacking a different wifi signal
have you separated ports with vlan
are you on the same subnet as your wii

just some ideas

D

Deleted User

yes (i only have one internet adapter/my bulit in one)
yes
no
no
don't know
and yes
and yes for that other guy I am using my ip adress (tried both internal from cmd and soposed external from ipchicken) ip adress internal: 192.168.0.14 external:72.222.172.26

Last edited by ,

Neouni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes
yes
no
no
don't know
and yes
and yes for that other guy I am using my ip adress (tried both internal from cmd and soposed external from ipchicken) ip adress internal: 192.168.0.14 external:72.222.172.26

Don't forget the wiiu needs that http:// or it will just try to google or yahoo it

perry121

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi,i follow your guide and everything work but when i launch loadiine gx2 i diden't so any games could you explain me what to do?
i will be happy if you will response as soon as you can :D
By the way,awesome guide

Neouni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,i follow your guide and everything work but when i launch loadiine gx2 i diden't so any games could you explain me what to do?
i will be happy if you will response as soon as you can :D
By the way,awesome guide

I assume you mean something like didn't show
be sure to put them in the correct folder.

sd:\\WiiU\games\gamename\

and inside there subfolders:
code
content
meta

Meta is important without it, the game won't show up.
It needs meta.xml at least.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol