Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
almost there...........

d/loaded 1.5 release without PC tools as I already have xampp up and running.
can access page via 'localhost' on PC, and 'http:\\192.168.0.41\wiibrew' on my WiiU (....0.41 is my hosting PC)

I'm on 5.4.0 E but whenever I attempt to run Homebrew Launcher or Loadiine exploits I get gamepad blackscreen and TV freeze :(
........Same result when accessed via the online test link in OP :( :(

• I have both apps on SD and can run via online exploit without problem (sometimes takes two or three attempts)
  • xampp control panel is v3.2.2
  • apache and service running
  • 1.5 webpage looks awesome btw
  • hope you got new wheels sorted :)
hope someone can assist

Last edited by fatherjack,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
almost there...........

d/loaded 1.5 release without PC tools as I already have xampp up and running.
can access page via 'localhost' on PC, and 'http:\\192.168.0.41\wiibrew' on my WiiU (....0.41 is my hosting PC)

I'm on 5.4.0 E but whenever I attempt to run Homebrew Launcher or Loadiine exploits I get gamepad blackscreen and TV freeze :(
........Same result when accessed via the online test link in OP :( :(

• I have both apps on SD and can run via online exploit without problem (sometimes takes two or three attempts)
  • xampp control panel is v3.2.2
  • apache and service running
  • 1.5 webpage looks awesome btw
  • hope you got new wheels sorted :)
hope someone can assist
Gonna ask the dumb question I know but...

Did you clear your browser data and try again?

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks Kafluke - just tried that again with same result
also tried direct to http:\\192.168.0.41\wiibrew\loadiinegx2\540loadiine.mp4 but no joy also.

Think this has gotta be something to do with my setup here?
as this obviously works great for many users here :(

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thanks Kafluke - just tried that again with same result
also tried direct to http:\\192.168.0.41\wiibrew\loadiinegx2\540loadiine.mp4 but no joy also.

Think this has gotta be something to do with my setup here?
as this obviously works great for many users here :(
But it also really refuses to work for even more users. Any news so far on what causes this? Are there maybe supversions of 532 that depend on disc or onlineupdates? It's clear that it ain't only to do with the browser...

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah I know, I would love it to work first time every time, but its no biggie....

I was thinking it was down to me as the self-hosted webpages display and link really well, its just when I click to execute the exploit it freezes - kinda thinking it was something to do with Win 7 firewall / Malwarebytes / some other setting??

whoa!.............almost at 300 posts in only 9 years! :) :)

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah I know, I would love it to work first time every time, but its no biggie....

I was thinking it was down to me as the self-hosted webpages display and link really well, its just when I click to execute the exploit it freezes - kinda thinking it was something to do with Win 7 firewall / Malwarebytes / some other setting??

whoa!.............almost at 300 posts in only 9 years! :) :)
Well i tried it with two other friends and we just hadnt got it to work, no matter ehat we tried, and we did the whole book: wired/wireless connection, dns/no dns, internet/selfhost, directlinks/website, cleared cache/as is/entirely new acount, firewall on windows completely shut down/certain unblocking rules...
The only thing that actually worked was updating and using the 55x kex, which had a close to 99% bootrate for both of them so far

Also grats on the milestone, i reached a whopping 50 posts in only the first 2 years, impressed?

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tested the full package download and it does not ask for a password here!

Note: everything is working fine here (5.5.1) with the small package and self hosting via android hotspot only

Thanks again to kafluke.

RobeezyLnP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some trouble running the WUP Installer. It gives me this error down below.

MCP_InstallGetInfo 0xFFFBF3E2

Any ideas on what the problem is and solutions to said problem?

For reference, I am running the 5.5.1 U firmware, and have followed directions for the self-hosting package. (Had XAMPP already to run Smash 4 mods.)

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some trouble running the WUP Installer. It gives me this error down below.

MCP_InstallGetInfo 0xFFFBF3E2

Any ideas on what the problem is and solutions to said problem?

For reference, I am running the 5.5.1 U firmware, and have followed directions for the self-hosting package. (Had XAMPP already to run Smash 4 mods.)
Of youre on 5.5.1 then why use WUP Installer? Just go online and update your games

RobeezyLnP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thing is, I tried doing that with some of the downloaded games I have, and those worked; however, with disc-only games like Splatoon, for instance, I'm unable to find a way to download updates through that. Can the same method through eShop be used for disc-only games as well?

Super.Nova

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Really? Weird. I'll look into it. There shouldn't be a password
My bad.
It seems the file I downloaded was corrupted.

Would you kindly re-upload to a better provider (Google Drive or MediaFire)?
They're both free and have no download cap as in Mega which keeps preventing me from downloading at %53 every time :cry:

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad.
It seems the file I downloaded was corrupted.

Would you kindly re-upload to a better provider (Google Drive or MediaFire)?
They're both free and have no download cap as in Mega which keeps preventing me from downloading at %53 every time :cry:
Sure. I'll look into it tonight.

Reactions: Super.Nova

Super.Nova

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Sure. I'll look into it tonight.
You may be hitting your browser's HTML5 local storage limit. Google: clear html5 local storage mega and see if that helps.

I installed the MEGASync app and finally got it downloaded (and no password was required ^_^).
Thanks for your valuable support, and let the testing begin! :yayu:

Reactions: nexusmtz

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
When I use the kernel exploit hosted on someone's remote host I just see a white page with a Wii U logo in the bottom right and it then goes to the homebrew launcher.

When I self host the tiles in this post I have to go through two 'menu' pages to get to where I want to go.

Is it possible to use these files to self host AND go straight to the homebrew launcher or Loadiine?

If it matters I am running 5.5.1

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use the kernel exploit hosted on someone's remote host I just see a white page with a Wii U logo in the bottom right and it then goes to the homebrew launcher.

When I self host the tiles in this post I have to go through two 'menu' pages to get to where I want to go.

Is it possible to use these files to self host AND go straight to the homebrew launcher or Loadiine?

If it matters I am running 5.5.1
Read the instructions it tells you how to set it up to load whatever page or exploit you want by simply tapping the internet icon.

Particularly read *note5*

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: AdamBrunt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Yea