Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

DNS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks very much for this. It helps a huge amount having all these things in one place and updated.
I'm happily running homebrew and mods using the pack and @scognito 's suxserver on android.

Reactions: Kafluke

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Gonna release a 1.6 package soon. So far this is the only thing I'm planning on changing. Are there any other additional requested changes to 1.5?

- Adding this new modified kexploit package by @NexoCube
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-aio-gx2-kernel-exploit.437809/#post-6600190
Well, it might be irrelevant now with this new exploit, but remember the issue with the current package we are having, that we seem to be experiencing freezing again? I am not entirely sure, but I think it started happening with 1.5, and if that's the case, do you think that the HBL rc3 changed caused it?

Other than that.. Packages are pretty much up to date (with exception of loadiine).. Can't imagine what else would be needed :)

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Okay. I just dropped 1.6. It includes latest Loadiine nightly and @NexoCube latest AIO kexploit for 5.5.1 and 5.4.0. There were no payload532.html files in the package so I don't have it added to the 5.3.2 menu yet.

https://mega.nz/#!lMF12ZqQ!f9H598bw4DUctTM2Y7l353kIIHD1OG4mX5ZrydAAa8A
I just tried to test this. I'm confused. Is this exploit not integrated with loadiine and HBL. Meaning, we still have to use a two clicks launch?

Cause the illuminati exploit never failed before. This would just be an alternative (which is always cool to have of course)

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried to test this. I'm confused. Is this exploit not integrated with loadiine and HBL. Meaning, we still have to use a two clicks launch?

Cause the illuminati exploit never failed before. This would just be an alternative (which is always cool to have of course)
This one isn't its just a single kexploit that allows you to switch between loadiine and non loadiine version.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
@Kafluke
I was really frustrated with the boot rates of the HBL option (The first one), so I decided to investigate. Essentially, 1.5 and 1.6 are the same in that regards. So I wanted to test older versions. I was lucky to find an old copy (that I guess I didnt delete) of your package, which seems to be 1.4 .. I just tried running HBL 10 times.. and I got 100% bootrate!

So something changed between 1.4 and 1.5.. I went into both folders and checked the timestamps on all files and here are my findings:
- menu.json is different (That I'm guessing is normal. I think that's where the menus layouts and descriptions and version numbers are defined.. not an expert, just speculating)
- The entire "hbl" folder (with the exception of index.php) has different files. I took it a step further, and the checksums are different even for the mp4 files.

From the above, I assume 1.5 accidentally included an old/corrupt copy of hbl files from back when boot rates were horrible?

Here is a copy of 1.4 if you would like to check it out yourself. For now, I reverted back to 1.4 since that works flawlessly for me
https://mega.nz/#!GdMhmR5B!MUszyoAwxg87GlgjGPkU_vWsONcuQpmSb1KMJUbOack

I hope this solves the mystery we were having :)

Last edited by Madridi,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kafluke
I was really frustrated with the boot rates of the HBL option (The first one), so I decided to investigate. Essentially, 1.5 and 1.6 are the same in that regards. I was lucky to find an old copy (that I guess I didnt delete) of your package, which seems to be 1.4 .. I just tried running HBL 10 times.. and I got 100 bootrate!

So something changed between 1.4 and 1.5.. I went into both folders and checked the timestamps on all files and here are my findings:
- menu.json is different (That I'm guessing is normal. I think that's where the menus layouts and descriptions and version numbers are defined.. not an expert, just speculating)
- The entire "hbl" folder (with the exception of index.php) has different files. I took it a step further, and the checksums are different even for the mp4 files.

From the above, I assume 1.5 accidentally included an old/corrupt copy of hbl files from back when boot rates were horrible?

Here is a copy of 1.4 if you would like to check it out yourself. For now, I reverted back to 1.4 since that works flawlessly for me
https://mega.nz/#!GdMhmR5B!MUszyoAwxg87GlgjGPkU_vWsONcuQpmSb1KMJUbOack

I hope this solves the mystery we were having :)
What firmware are you on and what page are you using on ver 1.4?

Php or mp4?

Last edited by Kafluke,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Ok. Why don't I make a test page using the HBL and see if it works for everyone. Thanks for the link. I just deleted all my old packages
Sure, I'll also do my standard 10 tests and see and report back how it goes

Also, something minor, but while everything on the menus mention 1.4, the php link still say 1.3.. I'm guessing it was overlooked :)

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://mega.nz/#!QMk3CLBA!-WvuXTvntYWC8T97m8Mykeo5STixQwTtj3up4Uwvoic

Okay here is the quick and dirty HBL test page using the HBL php code and mp4 from the AIO 1.4 package. Just create a new folder inside of htdocs and extract the contents of this zip in there. So in my setup it looks like this

c:\xampp\htdocs\hbltest\index.html

Then just make sure to add the new folder to your URL for testing. So in my case the url looks like this:

http://192.168.11.14/hbltest/

It should look like this:

hbltest_zpsbrgfgju1.png

Last edited by Kafluke,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
https://mega.nz/#!gYckQAzL!N2jec-d4JaADsdNDDgaaGm1sldfLI5LKxnQTSVrjgBk

Okay here is the quick and dirty HBL test page using the HBL php code and mp4 from the AIO 1.4 package. Just create a new folder inside of htdocs and extract the contents of this zip in there. So in my setup it looks like this

c:\xampp\htdocs\hbltest\index.html

Then just make sure to add the new folder to your URL for testing. So in my case the url looks like this:

http://192.168.11.14/hbltest/

It should look like this:

hbltest_zpsbrgfgju1.png
Once I click on HBL, it gives an error page

Seems like it's looking index.php rather than index.html

Edit: I am also noticing that the folder in the zip is loadiine, not HBL

Last edited by Madridi,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once I click on HBL, it gives an error page

Seems like it's looking index.php rather than index.html

Edit: I am also noticing that the folder in the zip is loadiine, not HBL
Dang you're right. I was playing with both. You can just change the path yourself in menu.json point it to the HBL folder and the php file in there.

Just make a folder called "hbl" and inside drop the HBL files from 1.4. I'll fix when I get home

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Dang you're right. I was playing with both. You can just change the path yourself in menu.json point it to the HBL folder and the php file in there.

Just make a folder called "hbl" and inside drop the HBL files from 1.4. I'll fix when I get home
I'll have to do this when I wake up (if you haven't fixed it by then) since I'm in bed now. I assume editing menu.json file is as easy to simply change with notepad++ then save?

huzzlah

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey kafluke ... First let me say thx for this nice Pack. I have updated all now ( SD Card / and www dir on my Server ). But 99.9% when i try direkt Link or PHP per Site, only came a White Screen. With the old pack from you with DIR A and B its work still nice. Any hint for me? Sorry for my bad english :-(

Firmware its 5.5.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1