Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey kafluke ... First let me say thx for this nice Pack. I have updated all now ( SD Card / and www dir on my Server ). But 99.9% when i try direkt Link or PHP per Site, only came a White Screen. With the old pack from you with DIR A and B its work still nice. Any hint for me? Sorry for my bad english :-(

Firmware its 5.5.1
Loadiine and HBL have both been updated since those days. To be honest I don't ever launch hbl or loadiine without first launching the standalone kexploit. That works 100% of the time for me and is really only an extra tap.

I would be interested in testing those ones a that are working 100% for you. Can you link them to me? I don't have them anymore.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This works really well for me and I want to thank you Kafluke. However I have issues with Connectify for some reason. Sometimes it won't connect to my Wii U. I've googled alternatives but none of them seem to have a "no internet sharing" option.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This works really well for me and I want to thank you Kafluke. However I have issues with Connectify for some reason. Sometimes it won't connect to my Wii U. I've googled alternatives but none of them seem to have a "no internet sharing" option.
Fire away. Tell me what's going on.

There are a lot of very helpful users here chomping at the bit to help with this package. I commend you for asking your question in the correct thread rather than make a new one. Makes me want to help even more!

Last edited by Kafluke,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh it's basically just like I said I sometimes have to restart Connectify a few times to get it to connect to my Wii U and/or go into internet settings and do a connection test on the Wii U for it to connect to connectify. Once it's connected your exploit works great, but I can sometimes spend 10-15 minutes trying to get it to connect to connectify.

Your full package does use connectify right because I originally used FlimFlam69's package (who gave you credit) but sometimes his mp4 method gives me a black screen so I thought I'd try this but only downloaded the files for sd and the wii u. I'm not really a huge fan of Connectify at lesat the free version because it takes forever to startup a hot spot.

Last edited by ,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh it's basically just like I said I sometimes have to restart Connectify a few times to get it to connect to my Wii U and/or go into internet settings and do a connection test on the Wii U for it to connect to connectify. Once it's connected your exploit works great, but I can sometimes spend 10-15 minutes trying to get it to connect to connectify.

Your full package does use connectify right because I originally used FlimFlam69's package (who gave you credit) but sometimes his mp4 method gives me a black screen so I thought I'd try this but only downloaded the files for sd and the wii u. I'm not really a huge fan of Connectify at lesat the free version because it takes forever to startup a hot spot.
It doesn't really take into account the connection method. I don't use connectify. I use a computer that hosts the www files with xampp. And the wii u is on that same network.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see so now I'm thinking this is not meant to be an offline method? Or is there a way to do it offline with windows? I thought this was an offline method where you use a hotspot as a local host.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see so now I'm thinking this is not meant to be an offline method? Or is there a way to do it offline with windows? I thought this was an offline method where you use a hotspot as a local host.
This absolutely is an offline method. You visit a site on your local network instead of a site on the internet. You don't have to turn your computer into a Hotspot to be offline. That will work too but as long as both the wii u and the windows computer are on the same local network the wii u won't need to go onto the internet.

The instructions in the zip file explain how to set up a website on Windows using xampp. Then it tells you how to get there from the wii u.

Last edited by Kafluke,

geheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
https://mega.nz/#!QMk3CLBA!-WvuXTvntYWC8T97m8Mykeo5STixQwTtj3up4Uwvoic

Okay here is the quick and dirty HBL test page using the HBL php code and mp4 from the AIO 1.4 package. Just create a new folder inside of htdocs and extract the contents of this zip in there. So in my setup it looks like this

c:\xampp\htdocs\hbltest\index.html

Then just make sure to add the new folder to your URL for testing. So in my case the url looks like this:

http://192.168.11.14/hbltest/

It should look like this:

hbltest_zpsbrgfgju1.png

This one works 100% for me, thanks!! Package 1.5 only worked in about 50%, didn't test 1.6 though. I'm on 5.5.1E. Thanks Kafluke!!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Kafluke,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had my son test at home. That HBL version is the one that's packaged with the old kexploit (the race attack one). That won't work on 5.5.1.
Ok, I'm tripping. I just redownloaded the package posted above (the one with a and b folders) and built 1.7 with those hbl files but those are clearly NOT the same HBL files that I put in the test package. I'm losing my mind here.

I have no idea where I got that HBL file for the test package. Was there a 5.3.2 bin file too? I'll build 1.7 with that 5.5.1 HBL mp4 but I'd like to update 5.4.0 and 5.3.2 pages too. Any idea where I got that file? I only have a single 5.5.1 file in the test package. Okay back to my real job for a bit.

Last edited by Kafluke,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Ok, I'm tripping. I just redownloaded the package posted above (the one with a and b folders) and built 1.7 with those hbl files but those are clearly NOT the same HBL files that I put in the test package. I'm losing my mind here.

I have no idea where I got that HBL file for the test package. Was there a 5.3.2 bin file too? I'll build 1.7 with that 5.5.1 HBL mp4 but I'd like to update 5.4.0 and 5.3.2 pages too. Any idea where I got that file? I only have a single 5.5.1 file in the test package. Okay back to my real job for a bit.
I'm confused of which test package you are talking about. If you are talking about the one from a few days ago, that came from the link I posted in post number 1128, which is a copy of your 1.4 .. If you are talking about the package you just posted, I assume that came from A and B a few posts back?

So the question is, what's this latest link now? 1.4 files or A and B?

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused of which test package you are talking about. If you are talking about the one from a few days ago, that came from the link I posted in post number 1128, which is a copy of your 1.4 .. If you are talking about the package you just posted, I assume that came from A and B a few posts back?

So the question is, what's this latest link now? 1.4 files or A and B?
Okay that explains it. I was thinking that the test build that I posted a couple of days ago was from the package just a few posts up from huzzlah. I'll rebuild 1.7 using the one you posted. Did you happen to have the rest of the HBL folder from that 1.4 package as well? The one that you gave me only has the 5.5.1 HBL in it.

Nevermind, I redownloaded it. It has everything. Okay I'll repackage 1.7 and upload it shortly.

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: Madridi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1