Not open for further replies.

meohsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
converted rbi baseball 18, installed with tinfoil using ReiNX and it crashes on startup. Stinks because this game doesn't show up in CDNSP so there's no way to get a "official" .nsp that i can tell.

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a known bug. Has been answered so many times. XCIs which include updates or DLCs are not converted for now.
Ah thanks. I never saw that mentioned but yeah makes sense as I ran it through hactool to extract the dodgy nca. Good to know.

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am very fortunate that this application exists, because there are many XCI games that I cannot find in NSP format. I have had great success converting XCI to NSP.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MonMonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Because it's a WIP: trial and error until it's working properly.
It actually work either with SX or for games that have an (official) NSP update available.
So if i installed the update first before the nsp game i converted would it work with rienx ?

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried PriPara again with alpha 4 just to be 100% sure. Devmenu and Tinfoil both fail with the same error as before. Rommenu can once again "install" it, but of course it still won't work. I broke down and checked CDNSP, but this is not in there (no update or anything,) so it isn't "fixable" via that method at this time either. Guess I'm still hoping whatever it takes to make it work with something other than SX OS happens soon.

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
I tried PriPara again with alpha 4 just to be 100% sure. Devmenu and Tinfoil both fail with the same error as before. Rommenu can once again "install" it, but of course it still won't work. I broke down and checked CDNSP, but this is not in there (no update or anything,) so it isn't "fixable" via that method at this time either. Guess I'm still hoping whatever it takes to make it work with something other than SX OS happens soon.

I believe if we had an option to modify the "dummy" tik file generated by the app before repacking that could help. As far as I can tell the title key is empty "0000000000000000". What if we could just delete that file and repack as is (since cart game does not require it)? The devmenu NSP has no tik file yet it installs and runs just fine.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And to be clear, if you let emuNAND go online, you're still going to get console-banned. Your console-specific certificate is the same even between sysNAND and emuNAND

There is no reason your emunand has to have the same certificate as sysnand. Faking a certificate so it works online is likely impossible, but if you don't provide your actual certificate then they can't ban it. That way you can safely setup your switch so it connects to your network, for ftp etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol