Status
Not open for further replies.

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I get the same error code without the hex edited kernel on everything else I've tried so far. Happy Birthdays, MUSYNX, and the Seiken Densetsu Collection (聖剣伝説COLLECTION). Immediate fail to install with that error. Seiken Densetsu may not have converted correctly (will test it with the hex edited kernel in a moment.)

EDIT: Ok, Seiken Densetsu Collection did not convert correctly. It produced a 173MB NSP file for a game with a nearly 2GB XCI, so I was pretty suspicious. The other two games will install and play with the hex edited kernel but neither will install or run without that edited kernel.

SD3 is the ONLY XCI game i want converted, didnt work for me either :(

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems xenoblade is not working too, though you can convert it to nsp, but if i install it, it fails to install. Im having problems with snipperclips plus, the app crash when i try to convert it to nsp.

Last edited by Akira,

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
It seems xenoblade is not working too, though you can convert it to nsp, but if i install it, it fails to install. Im having problems with snipperclips plus, the app crash when i try to convert it to nsp.

Hyrule Warriors had failed to install for me too using devmenu.
I used Tinfoil instead and applied the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)