Can't convert XCI to NSP and can't install XCIs

Entryjyt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am trying to convert Just Dance China to NSP, since the place I got it from only came in XCI. There was no NSP version, so I want to convert it. I can't directly install XCIs because for some reason I can't install XCIs. Tinfoil just doesn't successful install XCIs, or the switch system detects there is a corrupted game. I tried SAK, and it doesn't work, because for some reason it says the prod.keys file is wrong, and I tried 4nxci, but the application just immediately closes when i click on it. How can I convert XCI to NSP or just install and XCI directly?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to convert Just Dance China to NSP, since the place I got it from only came in XCI. There was no NSP version, so I want to convert it. I can't directly install XCIs because for some reason I can't install XCIs. Tinfoil just doesn't successful install XCIs, or the switch system detects there is a corrupted game. I tried SAK, and it doesn't work, because for some reason it says the prod.keys file is wrong, and I tried 4nxci, but the application just immediately closes when i click on it. How can I convert XCI to NSP or just install and XCI directly?

Make sure your key are up to date.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As the rest said, check your sigpatches or switch your installer to DBI.
XCIs can be installed like NSPs would and don't need to be converted beforehand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto