Misc Super Mario RPG bug help thread(spoilers?)

XRTerra

What if instead of ohio, it was kai cenat land
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my first problem that I had was that the cutscene for peach gliding from the castle was not loading properly and straight up crashed the game. The fix for that was the fact that SAK(which is what I'm assuming was used for converting the game from XCI to NSP) messes up the FMV files or at least that's what I'm assuming, so you just need to install the game as an XCI instead of an NSP.

(Edit about the tadpole pond thing)
It was in fact a skill issue. I didn't know you actually had to take the coin to the mushroom kingdom shop.

I just believed it was a bug

But no

Anyways so it's mainly the cutscene thing that ticked me off. There are frequent frame drops though and the game doesn't look as good as it did in the nintendo direct(possibly due to being run on a dev kit? Though I doubt it).

Any other major bugs to be concerned about?

Last edited by XRTerra,

SpongeBob2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my first problem that I had was that the cutscene for peach gliding from the castle was not loading properly and straight up crashed the game. The fix for that was the fact that SAK(which is what I'm assuming was used for converting the game from XCI to NSP) messes up the FMV files or at least that's what I'm assuming, so you just need to install the game as an XCI instead of an NSP.

(Edit about the tadpole pond thing)
It was in fact a skill issue. I didn't know you actually had to take the coin to the mushroom kingdom shop.

I just believed it was a bug

But no

Anyways so it's mainly the cutscene thing that ticked me off. There are frequent frame drops though and the game doesn't look as good as it did in the nintendo direct(possibly due to being run on a dev kit? Though I doubt it).

Any other major bugs to be concerned about?
My entire game bugged.

The part Tun Monstro Town with the old lady getting the paratroopas story help climb the mountain bugged and they won’t show up. Please help 😭

Reactions: XRTerra

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto