Any automated way to check if XCI is good?

fvig2001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi
So I have converted my dumps to XCIs for ease. I converted them through SAK and NSCB. Problem is these tools sometimes corrupts XCIs whenever you add DLC and updates. I use Ryujinx to check them but some bad XCIs still pass on them.

Any tool I can use to check it automatically? The alternate methods I can think of are SAK's XCI->NSP (Some bad XCIs pass this) and installing it on a switch (Some bad XCIs work on emulator only and it just errors out on run on Switch) but those aren't automated.

Thank you

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
So I have converted my dumps to XCIs for ease. I converted them through SAK and NSCB. Problem is these tools sometimes corrupts XCIs whenever you add DLC and updates. I use Ryujinx to check them but some bad XCIs still pass on them.

Any tool I can use to check it automatically? The alternate methods I can think of are SAK's XCI->NSP (Some bad XCIs pass this) and installing it on a switch (Some bad XCIs work on emulator only) but those aren't automated.

Thank you
I use this: Verify Hash and Signature https://github.com/Myster-Tee/NxFileViewer

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will that work on repacked games? My XCIs are repacks to include dlc + updates
Doubt it, but can try. It will probably say invalid signature. But if you scan each (Base game,DLC, Update) separetly and they ok, then combining them should be fine, atleast for yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1