Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
Kamons said:
CannonFoddr said:
Short answer - No !!
Really? I am sure it couldn't be that hard to remove. It bugs me, mainly because it is so ugly =/
The long answer is "Yes... but you'd need to know more about ROM hacking -or- AR Code making than the typical GBAtemp user will have the patience to learn".

KazoWAR turned XPA's Phantasy Star 0 patch into an AR code.
I already sent a PM to Kazo (so please DON'T) asking to do the same to LoZ:ST, but I haven't received a response so I have to assume the answer is no/not interested.
Actually there is another possibility - Wait until your particular Flashcard maker brings an update out to get round the problem - then you can use a 'Clean ROM' and therefore no splash screen
yay.gif

jeremy506

Some dude.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Completed this game already. Nintendo did not put alot of effort in this game. The story is boring.
The train is too slow. Puzzles are too easy.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loesjoel said:
So AKAIO 1.5 on AK2i will run a clean ROM no problems?

Where's the latest AKAIO download located?

EDIT: Found it here http://filetrip.net/f6570-AKAIO-1-5.html

EDIT2: No luck for me. Used that download with a clean ROM and no controls at the train.
Update your AK2i loader from here.

Put it into your __aio/loaders folder on your sd card, and profit.

Shinta82

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For people using AK2 with AKAIO 1.5:

Have you been able to clear the snow temple? I keep reading about people passing the train AP but they get screwed at the Snow Temple AP.

duskpoint

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm using the xenophobia version on a EZ Flash IV, but it stays at a white screen. Anybody knows how to fix it? I didnt find anything for EZ IV

Xyain

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Playing with the Xenophobia patch on .. ihve get trough the first bug (wistle and the stuff to control the train) but im bugged in the second dongeon (snow one) .. not sure if its a puzzle with the Bell or if it really need a new patch!? (The bug is .. i put the second Bell in the slot but nuthing appen .. and then i can get furter in the dongeon .. Im playing on TTDS !
Ihve read some other have trouble on that dongeon ..

jeremy506

Some dude.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
I've completed the game already. You have to hit the bell to produce noise.
I managed to remove the Xenophobia screen by opening the .NDS with a program. I found no glitches/bugs, not laggy at all. I run it on my R4 with YSMenu.

kboutsider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Been awhile since I posted but I got it working with my M3DS Real card after using the larger save file that was floating around this forum along with the system folder that a dude had posted a few pages back and the patched rom. It's a pretty cool game. So far the train controls are there and I can save.

BaconXBits

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing on a CycloDS 1.56B4 with the xpa patch, and I played up to the snow region and saved/quit/shut off my DS for the night. When I loaded it back up, my save file was completely gone. Has this happened to any other Cyclo owners?

goeli

Trophies
XP
Country
im kinda confused here.
i have a Supercard Rumble serie in my GBA slot and Superkey in my NDS slot.
so exactly what method should i be using?

thanks in advance

Rebellion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
goeli said:
im kinda confused here.
i have a Supercard Rumble serie in my GBA slot and Superkey in my NDS slot.
so exactly what method should i be using?

thanks in advance

I don't think there is a solution yet. I tried the M3 Sakura way just now on my SCLite, and it didn't work.

ShadoWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BaconXBits said:
I'm playing on a CycloDS 1.56B4 with the xpa patch, and I played up to the snow region and saved/quit/shut off my DS for the night. When I loaded it back up, my save file was completely gone. Has this happened to any other Cyclo owners?

Does it say "Creating new save file..." When you booted it back up? If so, I posted this three pages back, here it is:

ShadoWolf said:
QUOTE(ScottFalco @ Dec 5 2009, 03:15 AM) For CycloDS Evolution users

Using a normal save file (And the one you posted twiztidsinz)

Does NOT work

However, by using the Realtimesave function you can save whenever you want,
and load that game after restarting and it works

However when you load your game, All the characters will be black shadows until you exit the room you loaded in,
you can go back in and have it be normal

To those who don't know, just highlight the patched rom in the cyclods menu, hold select, and press a
It should say like "RTS initialized" underneath"Loading"

In game, press A + B + Y + X + L + R to bring up the Cyclodsmenu, allowing you to save, or load

You only have to hold select and press A ONE TIME you select the game,
don't do any other time you load up the game

Okay, so I've read some 25 or so pages of this thread and I can't finish it. So I figured I'll just post what I have here. I heard there's a .sav file uploaded here? It's like, a normal .sav, nothing on it. So I downloaded it and put it on my CycloDS. I renamed it to the same name as my Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks patched ROM, and booted it up. Didn't get a Xenophobia logo, still has the starting animation. Before I used that .sav file, I tested the save feature by creating a new profile, then before starting it, I'd restart the DS via soft reset and go back in. Previously, it did as everyone said, treated it as if it was blank, a new game. Now, however, it doesn't do the "Creating new save file" thing anymore. Here's the link I got it from:

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Save

It's on the Romulation forums, credit goes to gettajob0007 and titen96

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol