Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JustReading said:
XPA isn't your fucking flash cart team.Never said they were.
You also don't need to use profanity... It just makes you sound like a raving idiot.
JustReading said:
If your card somehow requires a series of "FFF" for the game to work, that's your problem.It dosn't.
However bad trims are known to cause issues, and that is exactly what XPA's release was.
JustReading said:
XPA does all the usa, all the majors, and most of the time gets them done early. No one else can do that.BULL. SHIT.
I've dumped every DS game I own to ROM.
I've bought more than a few games before street date.
QUOTE(JustReading @ Dec 5 2009, 07:45 PM) You can go and cry about how their dump doesn't work on your card if you want.
I never once complained that their dump didn't work.
If you could actually read above a second grade level, you would have seen where I said the bad dump WAS NOT the issue, it was the fact that THEY cried about it and then LIED about Bahamut's version being bad.
QUOTE(JustReading @ Dec 5 2009, 07:45 PM)
Again, how many XPA releases do you got on your card? 30? More?
None. Now fuck off, idiot.

JustReading

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one claimed BHT's version was bad. It's just not required. It's an invalid proper. XPA's dump is 100% good.

XPA is the only one releasing all the majors. You are an idiot lying about dumping games early and the like, while xpa actually delivers.

You can lie if you want, only makes you look like the child that you are.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JustReading said:
No one claimed BHT's version was bad. It's just not required. It's an invalid proper. XPA's dump is 100% good.From xpa's PS0 patch nfo file:
Code:
This patch is for our own release of the game and not the BAHAMUT version,
ÂÂ which is in our opinion invalid

QUOTE(JustReading @ Dec 5 2009, 08:01 PM) XPA is the only one releasing all the majors. You are an idiot lying about dumping games early and the like, while xpa actually delivers.

You can lie if you want, only makes you look like the child that you are.
I -NEVER- said I released games.
I've said that I have bought games early, and that I don't have any XPA ROMs. None of which is a lie.

JustReading

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That patch is a crack for the anti-piracy, you moron. It was specifically designed not to work on the invalid proper BHT did. There is AP that effects a limited number of carts.

You bought 0 games early. You are just another lying kid who posts on gbatemp.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Whoa, calm down guys. I thought this was a Loz: ST AP hack thread
huh.gif

Anyway, why is everyone ganging up on twiztidsinz? He's entitled to his own opinions. Let's not turn this into a flame-fest.

Back on topic guys? What do you say?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JustReading said:
That patch is a crack for the anti-piracy, you moron. It was specifically designed not to work on the invalid proper BHT did. There is AP that effects a limited number of carts.
R E A D you idiot.
There is NOTHING wrong with Bahamut's release.
Bahamut's release is BYTE-FOR-BYTE the same as XPA's when it is FIXED (but unpatched).
The reason that the XPA patch didn't work with Bahamut's ROM is the patch checks the file size. If you tried to apply the patch to the PROPERLY DUMPED game that was 128MB it WOULD NOT WORK since they made the patch to work on their BROKEN game.

The only invalid dump of Phantasy Star 0 was XENOPHOBIAs.

I'm done arguing with you.

JustReading

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
JustReading said:
R E A D you idiot.
There is NOTHING wrong with Bahamut's release.
Bahamut's release is BYTE-FOR-BYTE the same as XPA's when it is FIXED (but unpatched).
The reason that the XPA patch didn't work with Bahamut's ROM is the patch checks the file size. If you tried to apply the patch to the PROPERLY DUMPED game that was 128MB it WOULD NOT WORK since they made the patch to work on their BROKEN game.

The only invalid dump of Phantasy Star 0 was XENOPHOBIAs.

I'm done arguing with you.

XPA's dump is fine, just trimmed. BHT's dump is an invalid proper. It works, but it's not needed, as XPA's dump also works perfectly. The crack XPA made was specifically designed to only work on XPA's (correct) release.
Both releases have copy protection.

By all means, keep lying about dumping games before street date, etc. Or you can go back to playing xpa-lzst. Another fine dump and fine crack by the only crew who can do pre-steet major ds, xenophobia.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JustReading said:
XPA's dump is fine, just trimmed. BHT's dump is an invalid proper. The crack was specifically designed to only work on XPA's (correct) release.

By all means, keep lying about dumping games before street date, etc. Or you can go back to playing xpa-lzst.
Please... explain what is invalid about Bahamut's release.
And how a ROM that is missing (padding) data "fine"? (XPA's dump isn't trimmed. It's missing some but not all padding from the end of the file. This is known to errors on flash carts and is typically due to bad or improper trimming utilities)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey ladies, aren't we supposed to talk about how to crack it for which cart, not have a game of Dumping Wars? So why don't both of you shut up and start making solutions instead of causing more problems, m'kay?

As long as it works, does anyone care if it's Bahamut's dump or if it's Xenophobia's dump? I'm using XPA's dump with the crack and it works fine. If I used Bahamut's and it worked fine, I wouldn't give two shits that it was Bahamut. I give respect to the dumpers of games, since we'd be lost without them, but I couldn't give a rat's ass on whose dump I'm using. I hardly even look, I just download the game, change the title of the ROM so it's only the game name, pop it on my MicroSD and play the shit out of it.

So why don't you two shut up and either take your debate elsewhere that ISN'T GBAtemp (although I would hate to pawn this nuisance onto someone else) or act like people with half a common sense and stop arguing a completely worthless and off topic issue.

JustReading

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
JustReading said:
XPA's dump is fine, just trimmed. BHT's dump is an invalid proper. The crack was specifically designed to only work on XPA's (correct) release.

By all means, keep lying about dumping games before street date, etc. Or you can go back to playing xpa-lzst.
Please... explain what is invalid about Bahamut's release.
And how a ROM that is missing (padding) data "fine"? (XPA's dump isn't trimmed. It's missing some but not all padding from the end of the file. This is known to errors on flash carts and is typically due to bad or improper trimming utilities)

The only flash cart that is tested is the acekard. The dump worked fine on that. If you need the padding data, patch it yourself or get a new card. No respectable groups would proper for missing padding.

The game was dumped onto an sd card that wasn't big enough, so some padding data didn't get dumped.

There is no rule indicating that the padding data is required. First working dump wins. Game works on all the current flash carts, so it wins. BHT's invalid proper loses.

ShadoWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ScottFalco said:
For CycloDS Evolution users

Using a normal save file (And the one you posted twiztidsinz)

Does NOT work

However, by using the Realtimesave function you can save whenever you want,
and load that game after restarting and it works

However when you load your game, All the characters will be black shadows until you exit the room you loaded in,
you can go back in and have it be normal

To those who don't know, just highlight the patched rom in the cyclods menu, hold select, and press a
It should say like "RTS initialized" underneath"Loading"

In game, press A + B + Y + X + L + R to bring up the Cyclodsmenu, allowing you to save, or load

You only have to hold select and press A ONE TIME you select the game,
don't do any other time you load up the game

Okay, so I've read some 25 or so pages of this thread and I can't finish it. So I figured I'll just post what I have here. I heard there's a .sav file uploaded here? It's like, a normal .sav, nothing on it. So I downloaded it and put it on my CycloDS. I renamed it to the same name as my Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks patched ROM, and booted it up. Didn't get a Xenophobia logo, still has the starting animation. Before I used that .sav file, I tested the save feature by creating a new profile, then before starting it, I'd restart the DS via soft reset and go back in. Previously, it did as everyone said, treated it as if it was blank, a new game. Now, however, it doesn't do the "Creating new save file" thing anymore. Here's the link I got it from:

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Save

It's on the Romulation forums, credit goes to gettajob0007 and titen96

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShadoWolf said:
Okay, so I've read some 25 or so pages of this thread and I can't finish it. So I figured I'll just post what I have here. I heard there's a .sav file uploaded here? It's like, a normal .sav, nothing on it. So I downloaded it and put it on my CycloDS. I renamed it to the same name as my Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks patched ROM, and booted it up. Didn't get a Xenophobia logo, still has the starting animation. Before I used that .sav file, I tested the save feature by creating a new profile, then before starting it, I'd restart the DS via soft reset and go back in. Previously, it did as everyone said, treated it as if it was blank, a new game. Now, however, it doesn't do the "Creating new save file" thing anymore. I'm not totally sure where I got it from anymore though; if you people want, I could delete my profile (since I haven't done anything on it) and upload the .sav somewhere, and post it here.

That is, if someone hasn't already done that.
One of the save files (I believe from DeSmuME) is floating around in the thread somewhere...
It'd be nice if it was added to the first post, but it's not hard to find DeSmuME and make your own.

However, if you want to upload your save, I'd say go right ahead (MediaFire is a good choice).
It never hurts to have an alternate source to get things, and might help those who are unable to run an emulator.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Will they be fixing the bug in the lozstu patch, Xenophobia screen?, when you have top press the A button to bypass it...

Also the Xenophobia image is scratch at the bottom half

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
drwhojan said:
Will they be fixing the bug in the lozstu patch, Xenophobia screen?, when you have top press the A button to bypass it...

Also the Xenophobia image is scratch at the bottom half

That's not a bug, it's their crack intro and you press A to continue.

If people don't like it, they can feel free to just play up to the cow in XPA's clean release.

jacksprat1990

Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
JustReading said:
XPA isn't your fucking flash cart team.Never said they were.
You also don't need to use profanity... It just makes you sound like a raving idiot.
JustReading said:
If your card somehow requires a series of "FFF" for the game to work, that's your problem.It dosn't.
However bad trims are known to cause issues, and that is exactly what XPA's release was.
JustReading said:
XPA does all the usa, all the majors, and most of the time gets them done early. No one else can do that.
BULL. SHIT.
QUOTE(JustReading @ Dec 5 2009, 07:45 PM)
Again, how many XPA releases do you got on your card? 30? More?
None. Now fuck off, idiot.
You said "You also don't need to use profanity... It just makes you sound like a raving idiot." but then you said "None. Now fuck off, idiot."

Also
doesn't*
bullshit*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1