ROM Hack 4507 - Zelda Spirit Tracks Anti-Piracy Hack

Tinker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
twiztidsinz said:
Cant see any save files on what? Your flash card?
Did you rename the .sav file to be the same as your ROM?
Wow this thread moves fast.

I renamed it and later converted it back and forth, but it nothing ever showed up.

kitehimuro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
Syfe said:
Makato said:
Hoschi said:
chaseincats said:
has anyone gotten this working on a slot-2 card (specifically supercard)?

dito - anyone got it running on Supercard SD? If yes... HELP ME :-)

Me, too. Want to play this game so bad..
smile.gif

But I think we need to wait for an update or something like that..
Plz, help for the poor SuperCard SD-User! *g*

I'm with these guys! HELP US!

As the current situation is, you'll have to boycott the DSTWO before they get off their bottoms to actually code an update for SLOT2 hardware. Not like there isn't a perfect solution in case they don't want to work with it ( opensource all the patching stuff and let others work on it )

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone help me with getting spirit tracks to work on the R4?
I downloaded spirit tracks, I was the xpa crack, I put the cracked rom on the R4, I turned off soft reset, and then xenophobia appears at the top and a white screen on the bottom screen.
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
The closest I've got to get this game working is using YSmenu to boot up the unpatched game, which ends up in me not being able to use controls and I have to run over a pig.
EDIT: AS SOON AS I POSTED THIS< THE GUY ABOVE ME SAID SOMETHING THAT FIXED IT! IT SHOULD WORK NOW! THANKS FELLOW KH FAN! (Looking forward to birth by sleep eh? Got a PSP today ready for it)

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
Original R4 1.18, patched rom, turn soft reset off. Loads to Xenophobia screen and looks glitchy, press A and rom loads perfectly. Saves and loads save games.
yaynds.gif
That's Xenophobia's shitty logo screen...
But what do you expect from a shitty group who releases shitty ROMs then cries over it when someone releases a fixed ROM?

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LAA said:
EDIT: AS SOON AS I POSTED THIS< THE GUY ABOVE ME SAID SOMETHING THAT FIXED IT! IT SHOULD WORK NOW! THANKS FELLOW KH FAN! (Looking forward to birth by sleep eh? Got a PSP today ready for it)

;D Welcomes. And I would be looking forward to BBS but I haz no psp XD and btw I'm not using YSMenu to play are you? Because when I was loading it, it froze every single time.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
twiztidsinz said:
DeadLocked said:
Original R4 1.18, patched rom, turn soft reset off. Loads to Xenophobia screen and looks glitchy, press A and rom loads perfectly. Saves and loads save games.
yaynds.gif
But what do you expect from a shitty group who releases shitty ROMs then cries over it when someone releases a fixed ROM?

Why are the Shitty?

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
DeadLocked said:
LAA said:

;D Welcomes. And I would be looking forward to BBS but I haz no psp XD and btw I'm not using YSMenu to play are you? Because when I was loading it, it froze every single time.

No, when I was trying to play spirit tracks before, I tried patched and unpatched roms on both R4 and YSmenu, I only use Ysmenu for Bowsers inside story, but I havent played it in a while. YSmenu was good for me until it got to the pig I had to run over.
I know how you feel about not having a PSP, I didnt have one, I only got a PSP today from a friend and I'm gonna pay with £35 for it next week. I just hope you get an oppurtunity like this to get a PSP, if not enjoy the cutscenes someone will post when the games released.
Gonna enjoy spirit tracks now, thanks for your help!

P.S. Have you heard that at the end of BBS, there will be a teaser to the next KH game!!!??? It hasnt been confirmed whether its KH3 or not, I only hope its not on the PS3, because theres no way I'm gonna get a PS3, I hope it could move to the 360, possibly not, but possibly so?

Umbreon999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not sure if this was posted yet but it works on Ez Flash Vi. You just need to put the 1.9 Beta 6 firmware on your micro and turn soft reset off

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
twiztidsinz said:
DeadLocked said:
yaynds.gif

Why are the Shitty?
Did you read my comment?
They released a shitty dump of PS0, then cried when Bahamut released a fixed version and they use stupid logo screens (the one for LoZ:ST is all messed up) which just sit there til you press a button.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
There's seem to be 3 threads about this but I thought I'll best post it here as well as in This thread anyway

To ALL M3 and M3i0 users - I think I cracked it (well partially anyway) !!! but I need comfirmation

I've actually got the unpatched Game working on a DSi with 1.4E + M3i0 with the latest firmware (Sakura 1.44 & 4.6x) - & the trains controls DO appear so no patching required

The bad news - Saves STILL don't work & it still locks up @ ninty screen if you try to use RTS

The solution !! - Silly as it might seem, but DON'T USE SDHC cards !!!!!
- Try using a standard MicroSD card (2Gb or less) seems to work

I've tried it on an 8gb SDHC & unpatched AND patched versions lock up - so I tried the files on a standard 2Gb MicroSD & both unpatched and patched went pass the Nintendo screen.

I played up to arriving @ the castle & Saved the game, switched off but switching on & it starts from the very beginning again.
cry.gif

Still at least we know it CAN work on an M3i0 without patching - just a shame about the saving

JJShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For those who have the don't saving problem on Edge and in other cards (i've only tested on Edge), just start the game in a NDS emulator on PC, save game (it should be a ~980 kb save) and then, rename the emulator save to the name of your rom (ex: Zelda Spirit Tracks.nds; Zelda Spirit Tracks.sav) and put it on the card. Now the game saves without problems =)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
coolness said:
twiztidsinz said:
DeadLocked said:
yaynds.gif

Why are the Shitty?
Did you read my comment?
They released a shitty dump of PS0, then cried when Bahamut released a fixed version and they use stupid logo screens (the one for LoZ:ST is all messed up) which just sit there til you press a button.

Why the fuck do you care? You're getting a game for free. So shut the fuck up and enjoy the game. If it wasn't for them odds are you wouldn't be playing Spirit Tracks right now (unless the loaders/firmware for carts was updated before the patch). If you're really going to bitch about a goddamn small logo screen that you see for, oh I don't know, 3 seconds and forget about in the next 5, then I'd seriously shut the fuck up and learn some common courtesy.

kirakills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game works on itouchds but won't save, i save in the game it says i saved then i turn off the ds and turn on and it says creating save everytime. anyone know why? thanks

Sardana

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys, wanna confirm that there might be a few places where the game will run slow on the cards.

Apart from that, game runs fine... so far.

Anyone up to the Linebeck clone? I've seen him in a trailer, not up to him yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: