Hacking 3DS XL flash card?

tripleh3lix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wondering whats the best site and cheapest in the USA I can order one for DS games? I really would like to purchase one with the cheapest and fastest shipping. Thanks!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You can get an R4iDS.CN cart, shipped, and then buy a MicroSD locally. Do not get a bundled MicroSD or a MicroSD from any reseller or Chinese import shops, period. Get the MicroSD yourself. All the modern flash carts support up to 32GB MicroSD cards anyways.

[shoptemp]97[/shoptemp]

[shoptemp]548[/shoptemp]

clauspatrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got my r4i gold rts 3ds from modchipfactory.com, free shipping,arrived my CA house within a week. What's more.their guys have preflashed my card in advance, maybe you can reference or you can directly go to shop temp,here are many stores for choosing.

tripleh3lix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys.. i can't seem to find a company that sells AND delivers in the USA for cheap. shipping is either free and will take a week. there's no priority option for cheap it seems. Is there a way I can put DS games on the SD card yet? That's all I'd be using it for.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys.. i can't seem to find a company that sells AND delivers in the USA for cheap. shipping is either free and will take a week. there's no priority option for cheap it seems.
That's because none of this is made in the US. It's made in China, all of it. Any shop in the US is just a shop that imports them and then resells them to you, thus the relatively-higher cost.

You can try realhotstuff.com though, they ship out of NJ IIRC and tend to offer cheap shipping.

Is there a way I can put DS games on the SD card yet? That's all I'd be using it for.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-dsi-3ds-hacking-f-a-q.278137/
No.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...