3DS XL flash card?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by tripleh3lix, Apr 18, 2013.

Apr 18, 2013

3DS XL flash card? by tripleh3lix at 12:17 PM (16,262 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. tripleh3lix
    OP

Newcomer tripleh3lix Member

United States
    I am wondering whats the best site and cheapest in the USA I can order one for DS games? I really would like to purchase one with the cheapest and fastest shipping. Thanks!

2. Ritsuki

Member Ritsuki ORAORAORAORA

Switzerland
  3. tripleh3lix
    OP

United States
    ^^ Shipping is WAY too high. My budget is around 30 bucks WITH a 2gb sd card, lol. Shipping under 6-7 bucks would be preferred.

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    You can get an R4iDS.CN cart, shipped, and then buy a MicroSD locally. Do not get a bundled MicroSD or a MicroSD from any reseller or Chinese import shops, period. Get the MicroSD yourself. All the modern flash carts support up to 32GB MicroSD cards anyways.

[shoptemp]97[/shoptemp]

[shoptemp]548[/shoptemp]

5. clauspatrick

Newcomer clauspatrick Member

United States
    got my r4i gold rts 3ds from modchipfactory.com, free shipping,arrived my CA house within a week. What's more.their guys have preflashed my card in advance, maybe you can reference or you can directly go to shop temp,here are many stores for choosing.

6. Guysbiz
    This message by Guysbiz has been removed from public view by raulpica, Apr 23, 2013.
    Apr 19, 2013
  7. superrainbow
    This message by superrainbow has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Apr 19, 2013
  8. tripleh3lix
    OP

United States
    thanks guys.. i can't seem to find a company that sells AND delivers in the USA for cheap. shipping is either free and will take a week. there's no priority option for cheap it seems. Is there a way I can put DS games on the SD card yet? That's all I'd be using it for.

9. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    That's because none of this is made in the US. It's made in China, all of it. Any shop in the US is just a shop that imports them and then resells them to you, thus the relatively-higher cost.

You can try realhotstuff.com though, they ship out of NJ IIRC and tend to offer cheap shipping.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-dsi-3ds-hacking-f-a-q.278137/
    No.

10. tripleh3lix
    OP

United States
    Is there a site that I can get an R4i Gold card for the 3DS XL, a 2gb sd card, and priority shipping for under 35 bucks?

11. zarabow
    This message by zarabow has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Jun 7, 2013
  12. TackyPie

Member TackyPie GBAtemp Fan

United States