3DS system software upated to version 6.1.0.x

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Well the previous update did cause problems with some retail/downloadable 3DS games so perhaps this time "system stability" means exactly that?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
its ok we found the reason for the update

2ll0ujc.jpg

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might have fixed the error code bonanza some people had with Animal Crossing and visiting other towns. I was hit with it. Couldn't even open my gates.

My gates are open right now. Well, for 3 more minutes before I head to work.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're happy about this, why?

That's a bad thing. The team is still trying to make it work.

Probably because cards and things like this create more problems than they are worth. Also, maybe because piracy is illegal. Im fine buying all the 3DS games play, because im willing to support something i like.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably because cards and things like this create more problems than they are worth. Also, maybe because piracy is illegal. Im fine buying all the 3DS games play, because im willing to support something i like.

Then why are you still here? :wtf: Most of us here either engage in some type of piracy or the use of homebrew applications - and first the system needs to be hacked before homebrew is possible. If you're into homebrew, that's fine, but make no mistake - this cart is the first thing we will have in terms of running non-retail software for 3DS. (rom rips is what I mean, not retail carts of course.)

Small victories, baby steps. I seriously don't get people like you. I'm sorry.

Reactions: JayRo

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why are you still here? :wtf: Most of us here either engage in some type of piracy or the use of homebrew applications - and first the system needs to be hacked before homebrew is possible. If you're into homebrew, that's fine, but make no mistake - this cart is the first thing we will have in terms of running non-retail software for 3DS. (rom rips is what I mean, not retail carts of course.)

Because there are two sides to every coin? There's the people for home brew and piracy on one side, and the people that are against it and for system support.
This is a discussion about that.
Probably why he's still here and I am as well ._.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

look this isn't the place to discuss this, and frankly I don't care what you think about me and those us us that aren't ready for our favorite system to be corrupted by piracy. And if you haven't noticed, we don't exactly condone piracy here.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
This yellow Banana colored R4i Gold clone (clone of the clone of the clone) is also working now under 6.1.0. I have two and I tested it on one.

http://r4igold.cc/wood_main.asp

I just risked my R4i 3DS Gold to try this clone's patch, but no dice... it's the same update files, just without the top screen's information. I hereby give up all hope on this card, and dedicate the rest of its life to my DS Lite. -.-

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if what you want to buy is simply not legally available?

The Gateway almost would have been my only available route to ever play Rhythm Thief on my 3DS. Not to mention all the other games that are simply not commercially available.

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.

You know what would enhance my user experience? NO REGION LOCK. Also some GBA games on eShop but that's just a pipe dream...

Get a DSLite, Problems solved :D

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country

You are wrong sir, it doesn't help the homebrew scene. This cart works by presenting a copy of a commercial game as if it is the real thing. There is no hacking involved, there is no real security being bypassed, there is no custom code being run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1