3DS system software upated to version 6.1.0.x

D

Deleted-188346

we don't exactly condone piracy here.
I know, right. GBATemp just has a huge collection of guides on how to play games illegally, just so:
- You don't accidentally do it.
- You can play games you already own. We all can't wait to buy upcoming games just so we can download the ISO afterwards!
- You can switch games without manually changing the disc. That's right, these hackers have spent all this time and effort hacking various systems all for the sake of saving you 10 seconds. Don't forget, we all own the original games.
- You can run homebrew applications and games. It's not like we could code these games/applications on more open platforms, right?

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I know, right. GBATemp just has a huge collection of guides on how to play games illegally, just so:
- You don't accidentally do it.
- You can play games you already own. We all can't wait to buy upcoming games just so we can download the ISO afterwards!
- You can switch games without manually changing the disc. That's right, these hackers have spent all this time and effort hacking various systems all for the sake of saving you 10 seconds. Don't forget, we all own the original games.
- You can run homebrew applications and games. It's not like we could code these games/applications on more open platforms, right?

The reason to why I hack (for the wii) is that when a disc is inserted, it makes an awful lot of noise (really old launch wii). So I play game I own (make my own backup), with an USB loader, so no noise is made when I play. For the DS, it's because I don't want to travel with my collection of 20 games I didn't finish; it's really not practical. Then there's always one bad side to all things, even in legit video-games: good (Sony/Nintendo) / bad (Micro$oft)

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
The reason to why I hack (for the wii) is that when a disc is inserted, it makes an awful lot of noise (really old launch wii). So I play game I own (make my own backup), with an USB loader, so no noise is made when I play. For the DS, it's because I don't want to travel with my collection of 20 games I didn't finish; it's really not practical. Then there's always one bad side to all things, even in legit video-games: good (Sony/Nintendo) / bad (Micro$oft)
But now those two reasons aren't justified because you can already go digital and download all your games from the eShop.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
But now those two reasons aren't justified because you can already go digital and download all your games from the eShop.

And thats why i don't buy the gateway >_>

I just hack my stuff to pirate.

blunt huh? xd

I'm a pirate, deal with it.:evil:
You can do what you want, it's not me that will suffer the consequence if you are sued. It's just that I don't like the people placing hackers in the same bag.

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again ,

No one told me can I only use my 3DS to update my DSTWO?...

I just need to know will it work with out a DS Lite? Or do I need one to update it always?..

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
[silent operations and ease of transport]But now those two reasons aren't justified because you can already go digital and download all your games from the eShop.

Given Nintendo have thus far failed to implement a nice resale option for said digital downloads I could argue that the digital stuff is the inferior method still.

Reactions: Deleted-236924
D

Deleted-236924

What if what you want to buy is simply not legally available?

Example?
If it's a game you cannot play because of region lock, you can buy the system in the desired language + the game you want online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-