• Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

YaBoiJon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No use. Console is not turning on. Blue light blinks for 1 second and goes off.
I just had a similar experience. Blue light flashed once then nothing. I pulled the SD out and put it in my laptop to double check my files, everything seems right. Backed up my otp.bin in the process. Before I put my SD back in 3ds I tried power button again but it was the same. Put my SD back in and everything in order. Booted to Luma menu. Not sure if that's good or bad tho...

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I just had a similar experience. Blue light flashed once then nothing. I pulled the SD out and put it in my laptop to double check my files, everything seems right. Backed up my otp.bin in the process. Before I put my SD back in 3ds I tried power button again but it was the same. Put my SD back in and everything in order. Booted to Luma menu. Not sure if that's good or bad tho...
Maybe your SD card was not seated correctly the first time.

Aman310

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Either your SD card is broken or your SD reader in your console is broken. Try a different SD card.
Ok. I wanna start again. I tried to restore nandmin.bin but sysnand restore option is not detecting any nandmin.bin. any solution??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just
Ok. I wanna start again. I tried to restore nandmin.bin but sysnand restore option is not detecting any nandmin.bin. any solution??
Found that the file was in the pc. I will try it now

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

I just

Found that the file was in the pc. I will try it now
So I'm assuming you can get into Hourglass9? You're supposed to restore your NAND backup after installing a9lh anyway.

Germaine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, one question: How should I install custom themes on my 3ds? I already installed one in a Themes folder in the root of my sd and it automatically created a themes folder inside that themes folder. but now i want to save a couple more the problem is that the files of the themes are called the same so it ask me if i want to overwrite, i tried making a folder for each custom theme but seems like CHMM2 didnt recognized them, any help?

kasek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey want to make sure I'm reading the proper thing since this all confuses me. I have a 32gb sd card with Cfw and cia games on it I just got a 64gb micro sd card I want to transfer it all to what's the easiest/best/safest way to achieve this? Thank you

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey want to make sure I'm reading the proper thing since this all confuses me. I have a 32gb sd card with Cfw and cia games on it I just got a 64gb micro sd card I want to transfer it all to what's the easiest/best/safest way to achieve this? Thank you
Format new card to FAT32 Then drag and drop from old to new. Keep old just in case something goes wrong.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
That's not why I want to remove it...
Why then? Is having a system update nag worth whatever the reason is?
I think it would cause problems anyway - there's lots of functions dependent on the eShop app (for example looking for an available update when you launch a game, or opening the theme menu). Maybe try it out by making an emuNAND on a small spare SD card and deleting the eShop app from there. If it doesn't work you can just throw away that SD card. You could also make a NAND backup and do it on your sysNAND if you don't mind the bother of making a new backup and restoring it later.

Fougeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, it'll probably be dumb to ask but i just want to avoid any problems so, Pokémon Sun is asking for update to use online features, can I update through eShop(I've installed the game in .cia through FBI) without mess up anything? I'm using the latest firmware with a9lh + luma.

roelex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I'm updating my kids o3ds's using 3ds.guide. There's just a few things I'm not sure about.
- I've updated the sysnand from a nand backup to v 9.2.0-20E
- Access Luma3DS (v 6.6-1eb18c17) holding select on boot
- Access to Hourglass9, GodMode9, Decrypt9WIP (2016/11/13) holding start at boot
- Installed on homescreen Luma3DS Updater, HBL, FBI, Freeshop, CIAngel, BootNTR

I'd like to add some games to the home screen, I've tried using Freeshop, still a bit unsure.
First thing I'd like to know is, 'Do I need to update sysnand to play newer games? And how to use TKDB for QR codes.
Also as we're using o3ds's, does everything get put on the SD card that goes on the side? Are my GW carts still useful?

Yurei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to put Luma on my o3ds and every time I go to the website the bottom screen does glitch but then the screen goes black and nothing else happens
I'm positive i have armloaderhax.bin on the SD card so i don't understand what i did wrong

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'm trying to put Luma on my o3ds and every time I go to the website the bottom screen does glitch but then the screen goes black and nothing else happens
I'm positive i have armloaderhax.bin on the SD card so i don't understand what i did wrong
What page, Section, and step are you on?

Do I need to update sysnand to play newer games? And how to use TKDB for QR codes.
Yes, if you want to play anything released in 2015 or later you will need to update. If you followed the guide though you should have updated already.

Are my GW carts still useful?
If you want to still use them, follow https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-using-luma3ds-with-gateway-on-v2-a9lh.431691 but note, if you want to use Gateway you should use an emuNAND because it does not have firm protection like Luma (if you update, it will either erase a9lh or brick).

does everything get put on the SD card that goes on the side?
Yes.

Hi guys, it'll probably be dumb to ask but i just want to avoid any problems so, Pokémon Sun is asking for update to use online features, can I update through eShop(I've installed the game in .cia through FBI) without mess up anything? I'm using the latest firmware with a9lh + luma.
Yes. If it doesn't work, then use freeShop (go to your list of installed games and tap the green exclamation icon next to Pokémon Sun, that will install the update).

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a known glitch, press select, wait a few seconds then press any button to reboot the system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol