• Likes 43

grandem

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CFW OLD 3DS A9LH
A friends NEW 3DS XL on 11.1

Is there any way to hack it while i keep my stuff on the 3DS? Like setting up a Emunand with a new NINID i dont need?

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello guys i'm trying to install the cfw Luma (i'm using a 2ds with 9.2 FW) i'm in the step that you have to go to: http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin but when i do it my console just freezes, i tried to press select but nothing happens

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

pm me if you can help me
If you're on 9.2 FW, you are still one step behind the "installing arm9loaderhax" page.

You need to do the 2.1 CTR-Transfer first: https://plailect.github.io/Guide/2.1.0-ctrtransfer

MOOSEAN323

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys, I'm using n3DS XL 10.2.0-28U and my main target is to just play .CIA Roms on my 3ds. So to start off I've tried to get in Browserhax but to no avail. I've tried doing the change DNS and the reboot and enter the browser as fast as you can way but still can't access the link.

So I was wondering if this solution is even valid for my firmware? Any suggestions on other homebrew alternatives?

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something I'm confused with a9lh and OTP
As mentioned, I currently have N3ds, 9.2 sysnand, latest emunand.

Back in February, I heard a9lh needed OTP and you needed to downgrade to get your console OTP.
https://plailect.github.io/Guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
1) I used ctrl f, and didn't see where OTP was needed. found 3 instances of OTP, but 2 were warning and 1 was for original 3ds....
So where is OTP used for n3ds?
2) how to get OTP again? guide doesn't sat

l3m0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,
happy user wit O3DSXL, used plailect guide to install on 11.1

I just tried to update Luma3DS to 6.6 and then update to 11.2, however I get "An error has occured. Unable to update. The system will now be restarted"

Am I missing some steps?

l3m0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,
happy user wit O3DSXL, used plailect guide to install on 11.1

I just tried to update Luma3DS to 6.6 and then update to 11.2, however I get "An error has occured. Unable to update. The system will now be restarted"

Am I missing some steps?

It was due my URL filtering on router(for WiiU purposes)
Updated and all good now

pher0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys bit confused here as to what to do im trying to downgrade my freinds new 3ds xl with my n3dsxl i only just recently installed a9lh from plialects guide but i dont think an emunand is actually installed( says sys in the firmware version part) but i do have my gateway emunand still installed which is updated, can i buy the dsiware through the gateway emunand as i have not yet figured out how to create a luma emunand if i untick autoboot sysnand it just goes straight into gateway emunand
my n3ds xl: followed plialects a9lh guide, nothing done since, gw emunand : emu 11.2.0-35e (made before a9lh was installed) luma sysnand: sys 9.0.0-20e
freinds n3dsxl :ver 11.0.0-33e
so yeah any help would be much appreciated guys

calipso123

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, I have a 3ds on 11.2.0 and I want to downgrade it, I am following plailect's guide and went for the hardmodding, so I soldered the wires and onto the SD adapter and I am using one of the verified Ankor adapters to USB. I get the blue screen when I start the 3DS and when I plug it into the computer, it takes quite a while but eventually it is recognised as a device.

Then I have a problem when I run win32diskimager, I choose a file name and then click read. Once I click read it replies with an error saying that the image is too big for the disk destination. I am not sure what I have done wrong, can anyone help?

Edit: I should mention it's a new 3ds (non-XL)

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so my bootmanager is looking for luma3ds.dat. Should I rename the arm9loaderhax.bin to luma3ds.dat or should I use the luma3ds.dat that is in the zip file under the mset-spider folder?

What boot manager are you using? CtrBootManager9 should be set up to look for a .bin file, not a .dat file. .dat files were for methods previous to A9LH.

grandem

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it important to install oothax with the exact firmware of the target console?

Or is it possible to get like a generic version which works in a range?

tornadog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What boot manager are you using? CtrBootManager9 should be set up to look for a .bin file, not a .dat file. .dat files were for methods previous to A9LH.
I am probably using an old version of ctrbootmanager9 because even after copying over the boot.3dsx and a4mloaderhax9, it is loading the luma3ds.dat from the boot.cfg file

Niosai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to wait a couple of days but I'm still getting errors downloading AGB_FIRM and it seems yellows8's site is completely gone. Anyone have any thoughts?

P

PaiiNSteven

Is it possible to inject SNES save files into virtual console? I've read that it wasn't possible but that was a while ago. Someone confirm?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol