Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi,

I have a problem with final fantasy explorer us
I have tried downloading from several sources with the same problem

when on 1st screen, after run from bahamuth, and then after the introduction of ummm... (sumara ?).. the screen goes black but the music still there (it should go back in town)..

I'm using new nintendo 3ds xl jpn version (but have changed region to usa newest firmware) with a9lh luma Luma-53d2aac2 almost newest version (the newest version Luma-575adcbb won't save my configuration and asked for configuration every reboot so I downgraded 1 version).

let me state that I'm not the one to install the a9lh luma and change the region so I didnt really know if there's any wrong with the process, but I was the one that update the luma to almost newest version (it was easy, just replaced arm9loaderhax.bin on the 3ds microsd root)

I have no problem with all the other games I tried though, like mh4u, monster hunter generations demo, code of princess, etc

can anybody help ?
thx

Last edited by fire888,

Epic Tiger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I just installed my one piece unlimited world red.cia on title manager and failed. I'm using menuhax(rxtools) i think my title manager is bigbluemenu
Can anybody help please?
Thanks

xShiro

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

I want to buy a 3DS so I can hack it and install CFW. I've seen 2 already used 3DS', one is firmware 9.5.0, other one is at 4.0.1. The 4.0.1 one is already hacked and has an SD Card of 32GB. My question is should I go for the 9.0.1 one (not hacked) or the 4.0.1 one (already hacked) as I've read and watched tutorials on how to downgrade the 3DS, but I'm not so sure about upgrading one to 9.2. I'm also not sure as to whether I'll be able to play online on 4.0.1 without upgrading to 9.2 and I'm quite unsure what method was used as an entry point, what CFW it's running etc. The 9.5.0 one is like 25$ cheaper but I'd need to buy a Micro SD card so all in all it comes down to the same price. Which one do I buy?

Thanks. :)

smid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an old 3ds 4.5 and want to use emunand on it. I formatted my sd card with gateway emunand and installed rxtools 3.0b2. However, when I select "boot emunand" in rxtools it freezes att the rxtools launching screen. Am I doing something wrong? I think I have all the necessary files (firmware.bin, firmware files from the py-script in rxtools folder, the key file etc.) or am I missing something?

pheace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After doing Plailects (A9LH?) it says my system can't run without the SD card, is it possible to make a backup of the SD card? Or maybe even copy to a bigger SD size?

Edit: Nevermind, after realizing it was A9LH I think this thread indirectly answers my question. I should simply be able to copy the files from one SD to another it seems.

Last edited by pheace,

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi,

I have a problem with final fantasy explorer us
I have tried downloading from several sources with the same problem

when on 1st screen, after run from bahamuth, and then after the introduction of ummm... (sumara ?).. the screen goes black but the music still there (it should go back in town)..

I'm using new nintendo 3ds xl jpn version (but have changed region to usa newest firmware) with a9lh luma Luma-53d2aac2 almost newest version (the newest version Luma-575adcbb won't save my configuration and asked for configuration every reboot so I downgraded 1 version).

let me state that I'm not the one to install the a9lh luma and change the region so I didnt really know if there's any wrong with the process, but I was the one that update the luma to almost newest version (it was easy, just replaced arm9loaderhax.bin on the 3ds microsd root)

I have no problem with all the other games I tried though, like mh4u, monster hunter generations demo, code of princess, etc

can anybody help ?
thx
Do you have Clock+L2(x) turned on in your Luma3DS settings? Turn it off, and try playing it again, and see if the issue persists.

Hey,

I want to buy a 3DS so I can hack it and install CFW. I've seen 2 already used 3DS', one is firmware 9.5.0, other one is at 4.0.1. The 4.0.1 one is already hacked and has an SD Card of 32GB. My question is should I go for the 9.0.1 one (not hacked) or the 4.0.1 one (already hacked) as I've read and watched tutorials on how to downgrade the 3DS, but I'm not so sure about upgrading one to 9.2. I'm also not sure as to whether I'll be able to play online on 4.0.1 without upgrading to 9.2 and I'm quite unsure what method was used as an entry point, what CFW it's running etc. The 9.5.0 one is like 25$ cheaper but I'd need to buy a Micro SD card so all in all it comes down to the same price. Which one do I buy?

Thanks. :)
4.X.X is an outdated way to have CFW, and the only known CFW that works on it is rxTools, which is dead in the water, and probably will stop working when Nintendo requires a higher Native_Firm for a newer firmware version. I suggest you get the 9.X.X console then look at either of the following two guides.

Plailect's A9LH Guide
Link: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
You'll want to use this one for basically the best method for CFW, which is A9LH, gives us CFW SysNAND (we can update it without problems) + 100% bootrate and recovery tools at boot time, as well as being permanent.

If A9LH scares you, there is always my re-adapted guide, that focuses on a MenuHax+RedNAND//EmuNAND setup.
Link: http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...s-full-menuhax-rednand-autoboot-setup.432499/
Downsides to MenuHax, is that it's not 100% bootrate, and it's not permanent and you have to maintain a RedNAND//EmuNAND on your SD Card, so your SysNAND can't be updated in this config.

The choice is yours on what you decide.

After doing Plailects (A9LH?) it says my system can't run without the SD card, is it possible to make a backup of the SD card? Or maybe even copy to a bigger SD size?
Yes, just backup the contents of your current SD Card, and on the new one, make sure it's formatted to FAT32, and you'll be fine.

Reactions: pheace

csgolawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
got a few questions about basehax

1.-My sysNAND is on 11.0, does it work there?
2.- is there any CFW for my version? i just saw a blog that says that i can install luma, but i want someone here to confirm it

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently, only non sdhc compatible DSTTs work with it (up to 2GB).
Source? I am not turning up anything on that.

got a few questions about basehax

1.-My sysNAND is on 11.0, does it work there?
2.- is there any CFW for my version? i just saw a blog that says that i can install luma, but i want someone here to confirm it
You'll need to get a hardmod to downgrade stock 11.0. Sorry, no other way.

Either get it done using a trusted installer
Links: http://gbatemp.net/threads/list-of-hardmod-installers-by-region.414224/

Or if you are confident in your own skills, do it yourself.
Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/414498/

After that follow this, once you have a proper hardmod.
Link:https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Hardmod-Downgrade

Reactions: csgolawliet

Maridor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! I just got my brand new O3DS and its firmware is 2.1.0-4E. Since I would like to use a Gateway 3ds, should I update to 4.5 or 9.2? Can anybody point out a guide on how to upgrade to one of this versions? I tried to look around but couldn't find any. Thanks everybody!

Eradigon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
watchingyou.sleep
XP
Country
Hello! I just got my brand new O3DS and its firmware is 2.1.0-4E. Since I would like to use a Gateway 3ds, should I update to 4.5 or 9.2? Can anybody point out a guide on how to upgrade to one of this versions? I tried to look around but couldn't find any. Thanks everybody!
See this:
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update
Also don't use a Gateway, use CFW. That same guide will help you with that, start at Part 1 once you've updated.

Maridor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
See this:
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update
Also don't use a Gateway, use CFW. That same guide will help you with that, start at Part 1 once you've updated.

Thank you for answering! Correct me if I'm wrong: by using that method there is a chance I brick, right? While with a flash card I just plug it in and I'm done?
(Sorry I'm new to all of this, I used to have a NDS Lite with an R4 ahah)

Eradigon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
watchingyou.sleep
XP
Country
Thank you for answering! Correct me if I'm wrong: by using that method there is a chance I brick, right? While with a flash card I just plug it in and I'm done?
There's a chance of bricking no matter what you do, 3DS stuff is slightly more complicated than DS stuff, it isn't as simple as just plugging in a flashcart anymore you still need to run exploits and the like. The advantage to CFW is you don't have to pay for a GW and you get extra features and more liberation since you aren't restricted by Gateway's software. However, if you do everything right you shouldn't brick.

Last edited by Eradigon,

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harsh but true: if you aren't an idiot you shouldn't brick. Good luck ;)

Maridor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a chance of bricking no matter what you do, 3DS stuff is slightly more complicated than DS stuff, it isn't as simple as just plugging in a flashcart anymore you still need to run exploits and the like. The advantage to CFW is you don't have to pay for a GW and you get extra features and more liberation since you aren't restricted by Gateway's software. However, if you do everything right you shouldn't brick.

Oh yes I noticed it is not as easy as it was with the R4. I'm willing to pay for a flash card if the chances of bricking are slimmier. What do you think?
(Still I'm going through the guide you linked me to check if it's in the realm of my abilities lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :wtf: +1